How to prevent outdoor plant theft | Booby Traps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kushmas, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hello :), i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for keeping my babies safe. The noisy route isn't really an option because i don't know if i would hear it an night time. I was thinking about making only having one route to where my plants are, any other way will have, nail boards, spray paint trip wires, buckets of water on the about 10ft. roof ready to fall onto anyone who trips the trip wire. ANYTHING to keep my babies more secure. 

2. How will pissing someone off stop them from stealing plants? I'd probably be more inclined to search the area if someones clearly doing something shady.

3. Boobie traps turn a misdemeanor into a felony right quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're growing weed, not flashing back to Vietnam, right?

5. It says up to 400 feet, but mine do better than that, even through walls, etc.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/security/1138546-basic-surveillance-camera.html

You don't really want to mess with traps, since your not growing $900,000 worth of weed in one spot. Traps are premeditated and if someone ends up getting hurt, a few weeds growing up out of the ground will be the least of your worries.

Maybe my folly, but I don't even think about theft until my plants are well into flowering.

6. Setting booby traps to inflict personal injury will get you jailed quicker than any MJ growing you set up.  Live with the plants if you are that paranoid.  Use common sense and follow all rules for guerilla growing.  Keep it to yourself, tell no one, no visitors.

PW

7. raspberry bushes. raspberry bushes everywhere. they grow snacks and keep out all but the most nosy of deer.

8. or a crossbow trip wire ? Lol jk

9. Id be LMAO if you got high as fuck one day and took the wrong route to your spot...[​IMG]