Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to prevent my little cousins from eating my edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushBurner420, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I will be bringing some edibles with me on a vacation to visit relatives. I will have little cousins there in middle school and I want to prevent them from eating my rice krispy edibles. How can I defer them? What should I tell them if they ask me why I wont let them eat it?

2. Tell them its yours and you aren't sharing? simple as that :smoke:

3. Keep them in your room away from them. : o

4. [quote name='"KushBurner420"']I will be bringing some edibles with me on a vacation to visit relatives. I will have little cousins there in middle school and I want to prevent them from eating my rice krispy edibles. How can I defer them? What should I tell them if they ask me why I wont let them eat it?[/quote]

How much are your bringing? Do they look like normal rice krispies? Are they chill with weed? Needs more detail, but keep us informed with more detail and we can certainly help.

5. Stick 'em in a bear trap.:cool:

6. put them in your luggage.

7. got an asshole, dont ya?

8. Slip them into a dried prunes package.

9. They're kids.. they'll eat them either ways. Keep it hidden

10. Tell them they're actually vegan brownies made with tofu and vegetables.

And also that you mixed in a laxative to help with your chronic constipation.

...haha, "chronic".

11. Yeah im sure his little cousins in middle school just love weed

12. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Tell them they're actually vegan brownies made with tofu and vegetables.

And also that you mixed in a laxative to help with your chronic constipation.

...haha, "chronic".[/quote]

good one.

13. I had friends in middle school who smoked weed and from what I've been reading it's even more prevalent today

14. I didn't mean It like that, plenty of people I know started smoking in middle school, he doesn't want them to consume cannabis obviously so why would he ask if they were cool with it?

15. I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you meant and yes I wouldn't recommend he asks if they're cool with it,