Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to prevent moisture in stash jar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ememtime, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I recently acquired some (a lot) of weed. Half my airight jar is filled, after being sealed for a day or so I opened it up and it seemed as though there was a tiny bit of moisture inside the jar, on the top half where there was no bud. Is this bad? Will it cause the bud to mold? And would putting selica gel that is found in a packet of beef jerkey help take care of this problem if it even is a problem? The bud doesn't seem to break down all to well pretty sticky and not moist but it almost seems close to that point. The stems snap, but they dont snap easily like bud I have had before.

Thanks for any advice!

2. Can cause mold so you need to find a fix first thing first take that bud out untill the problems fixed, find where the moistures coming from? if its airtight then the bud has to atleast be damp so maybe hang it up and let it dry well good luck