How to please a woman tips

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pufnfuknfem, Sep 3, 2008.

1. geeze no tips??

2. [​IMG]

3. lmfao

4. that was good, im gonna start getting my hands more involved like that

5. i <3 eating pussy, it's the best hearing her moan and feeling her body shiver :)

6. +1

J_W_S... i'm with you in sorts, i like giving as much or more than receiving... and woman are great in the fact that if you care and take time and learn and do a good job... 8 times out of 10 they're going to give it right back to ya... especially one you're involved w/more than sexually

7. big ups for the video....;)

8. great instructional video

:D

9. haha, oh man! after being married for over 20 years, I have found out that the best way to turn a woman on is to;

Pay the bills on time
    help wash the dishes
    take the trash out & mow the lawn
    pick up your dirty socks
    man up when shit is down

& last but least, lick the trim, make sure she has an orgasm before you, thats a givin...if you dont know that one I dont know how you expect get it again. If you can make a girl cum twice before you go once then you are the shit & will get laid plenty.

10. Anyone know who the chick getting eaten out is?

11. nm figured it out.

12. Thank you.

13. That made my toes curl:eek:

14. i dont desire to know how to please a woman....

..because it's all about me,me,me:eek:

15. For Women.

How to please a man!

Thats easy, get naked.

16. Its all in the tounge....;)

17. + rep for this video. Thank you. I've only eaten pussy four times in my adult life and it's only because I'm not sure what to do when I get down there. I mean I know what to do, just not like what this chick is showing us. This is giving me a little more encouragement to go down on my girlfriend next time.

18. NEW GOAL:
    gotta find a cougarrr to have some fun with!?!?