How to plant outdoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bryant97, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I live in Dallas TX and have a 150 acre property in the country,now no one lives there and no one visits. It has open fields,wooded areas, swamps and a creek in the back. I was looking to start growing here because Im tired of going through dealers. However my current Job means I can't go down there all the time. Maybe every other weekend or very slight chance of every week. So what would be the fastest best seed to not have to be under constant care? And where should I plant? And how? Thank you

2. they need a decent amount of care.

you could get some fast growing strains, but they still need to be looked after.

the main problems i could think of off the top of my head would be water, animals and kids roaming around.

3. Very tricky in my region as we go through long droughts and above 100 degree temps for weeks at a time. Plus critters and neighbors and people trying to get in to your grow. it's a big freaking pain the rear end.

4. here is my strain recommendation, also chekc the rest of the thread. check the stickies in the outdoor section for growing instructions.
    every other weekend is more than enough if you plant in the ground in a good spot that naturally has the right humidity and right soil (you can also bring your own soil, but thats a pain in the ass). depending on your climate and chosen spot, watering a couple of times when theres a few extremely hot and dry days/weeks of summer may make a huge difference, but other than that and optionally 0-10 visits for adding dry organic fertilizer and training your plants (cutting/ tying down) spread over the whole grow there really isnt much for you to do.
    not visiting your grow often may actually be preferrable cuz that attracts much more attention than plants among other plants.