How to piss off a cop.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nichevo, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, as you all may guess, I'm pretty baked at the moment :smoke:

Anyway, I just thought of this and I had GC up so I thought to make a thread about it before I forget. Here it goes:

I want to clean all four of my bongs and both of my glass pipes until there is zero resin on them whatsoever. Then, I'll bring all of them with me as I park my car in some parking lot. I will then start to hotbox my car but I will only be smoking some kind of healthier substitute for tobacco. When my car is nice and foggy and a cop pulls up, I'll just ask "What's wrong officer? I'm only smoking out of my tobacco water pipe, it's rather hot out and I have my AC going so I rolled the windows up".

EDIT: Sorry for the second post, I fucked up the title on the first thread. :smoke:

2. sounds pretty fucking stupid, but have fun "pissing off" the cops.

3. I told a cop I smoke weed medicinally because it's natural and grows out of the ground. Then he got mad and started lecturing me about how criminal organizations put bad shit in their weed. HA!

Your idea might just backfire.

4. i dont intentionaly try to piss people off that i know have guns on them, but thats just me.

5. Then can't shoot you for pissing them off.

6. i don't think that would piss a cop off. if anything it would probably make his day. he just made an easy bust right there and didn't even have to try, your basically incriminating yourself and making his job easier. let me know how that works out for you.

7. That's like going up to a gang leader and dancing around them, singing, and calling them a fairy princess.

Just because the cop doesn't have any right to detain and arrest you, doesn't mean there couldn't be a corrupt cop there that would.

Its like playing with fire, expecting not to get burned.

8. They shouldn't, but they can if they want.

9. If you wanna piss off a cop tell him..." I was gonna be a cop but I decided to finish high school"

10. Well with that logic, they can technically shoot whoever they please.

11. That's right dude, you FIGHT the power!:rolleyes:

Alternatively you could make better use of your time and, uh, not do that pointless thing. It *won't* end well.

12. #12 Oceanic, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Cops get pissed when cars they're chasing gets away, when they think they can arrest someone and it turns out they can't, stuff like that. But you shouldn't piss him off, you may get some crazy ass ticket just for doing that who knows what they could dream up.

It would be funny though, he'll definitely think he got an easy bust. What a total tease. Or he'll never come and you just get finished wasting your time making your car reak of tobacco

13. #13 newbgrow, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    Why would you want to piss off a cop? Some of them are just doing their job, and not assholes.

Also, if they wanted to they could fuck up your day detaining you for bullshit charges. Don't let the law fool you, you can be held and charged with so many things for even minding your business.

If I wanted to draw attention and get a laugh I'd go to the mall or better yet go running. Use a vodka bottle that's empty and fill it with water. I'd get a kick out of walking around pounding water. The looks would be priceless.

Edit: Gotta elaborate because I find it so damn amusing. Go running in like 80s running gear....short shorts, striped shirt, and a sweat band on your forehead. Build up a sweat and stop all out of breath. Pour the water from the vodka bottle on your head like a real runner...take a swig and keep going. I would pay to see someone do that on a crowded street.