How To Pick Up Girls On Vacation???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GottaStayHigh, May 1, 2014.

1. I'm gonna be going on a short weekend vacation with some friends. I want it to be a fun time, so I wanna try to meet some girls and have some fun. How do I pick up girls when vacationing in a party town? I'm just looking to party with them at night and then maybe have a little fun later:)
    Any tips?

2. How do you usually do it? That should work you don't gotta do anything special cause you're on vacation

3. step 1: drink alcohol
    step 2: refer to step 1

4. Have no fear. Seriously, just go for it.

5. You should be able to go in with more confidence than usual knowing that you'll likely never meet these people ever again.

6. Yeah dude just be social. start a conversation with a girl and just go from there. Not exactly words of wisdom but its not rocket science either.

7. A big roll of $100 bills is a pussy magnet.

Wish I could go and show you how its done. hot tub in the hotel room, naked babes, room service with pitchers of margaritas and munchies, get some doggie style on the balcony. Running naked in the halls with buckets of ice throwing ice at each other.

man I know how to tear it up, crazy shit!

8. Bend at the knees

9. a system of ropes and pulleys

10. Seriously though:
    If you're going to a vacation spot, looked for girls who are also on holiday. Usually travelling in packs of 4+
    Lot's of girls have the same thing on their mind on vacation.
    Not only are your chances much higher, but there is also a 'no-harm no-foul' scenario when both of you expect to go back to your normal lives next week.

1st night don't get smashed, spend the day/night scouting out the bar/club/social scene of the area. Know when places open, close, and if you can get in.
    On following days try to find a groups of girls roughly the same size as yours, invite them to tag along to wherever you're going. (Don't be going to your hotel!) Don't spend the whole day/night in a pub/club. Make it a little bit of a tour.
    This is all part of many girls' holiday fantasy. And there is nothing wrong with you fulfilling it.
    And don't be full of shit either.

11. I would like to know too, shit. There's a bunch of fine ladies in Mexico, but the 'rents be cock-blocking!

If you're going to a foreign country, girls might take interest in you just because you're not from around. If you're just going to another city close by, then do the usual.

12. 1.) Have confidence
    2.) Don't be anxious
    3.) Have zest
    4.) Use wit, humor and game, they're powerful components
    5.) Have fun!

13. Thanks man, this was the best answer outta all of them

14. Pretend to be rich or famous.

You own a yacht.

That's what you tell them.

15. #15 The Stud, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Step 1: Make them inhale chloroform. You can ask, but you'll probably get a no, so I suggest using force.
    Step 2: Pick the limp body up.

Voila, how to pick up a girl on vacation.

16. Roofies bro......Roofies.

17. came to also say roofies but you could also be there to "sell your business" to some potential international buyers that are in town.. act rich as fuk man.

18. learn a new language and talk to foreign chicks. or just whip it out

19. Spend a bit of time getting to know them buy a drink or 2 & compliment them but most of all make them laugh! And the cliché just be yourself and don't be cocky or arrogant.There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I would say just be laid back and fun! & If all else fails get an esscort service!

20. Just show them your meat stick and ask if they're down for anal.