Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass random school drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cjhpaloalto, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys, so I play soccer for my school (senior so I'm 18) but they do random drug testing once every two months or so. I want to smoke bud but cant fail a test...so how can i pass a test that I dont know when is coming? I wanna blaze right now but i drug test could be coming up in the next couple weeks...i dont know what to do

2. #2 Mr.Burnsalot, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    If your not playing college soccer just play in a rec league if you love weed like I do.

Otherwise have someone piss in a condom.

3. So don't smoke man.

4. What the fuck..?
    Why would you have someone piss in a condom..?

No..
    Look up the stickies bro, there's plenty of test passing methods.
    Use the search function next time.

Get cleaner, a pissing mechanism with fake piss/clean piss, don't smoke, etc. Dunno what to tell you bro.
    It's all priorities man.

5. I have it too man, but just for school, I don't even play sports! Truthfully, at my school, they're pretty far apart, so most kids smoke a few times after they have one then stop again. I don't want to deal with my parents (although they probably wouldn't even get too mad, still prefer not too) so I just stop during the year. My one friend has piss in a bottle that he keeps attached to his nuts every damn day, seems a little too excessive just to smoke to me, so, whatever you want to do.
    Didn't smoke too much at all this summer, last time smoking was the 11th, due to a low tolerance as a result of not smoking all that much, I hope I'm alright for my test, but whatever you choose, the best of luck.:wave:
    drug testing... beat huh?
    And I'm 18, don't worry dudes. :)

6. u need clean piss adding water to ur piss will not work fyi
    if u know ur gunna get tested u need to sweat and drink a lot:smoke:

7. You either have to quit smoking or quit soccer. That is unless you want to carry a condom of clean piss with you everywhere you go.

If I were you, I'd just play in a rec league outside of school. But it might already be too late for that.