How to pass probation drug tests

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my first test the same day as my sentencing, which is in about a week. I made a plea bargain and got a year of probation. I've been sober for a month and I don't know if I want to go through a whole year. After I pass my first test, how can I smoke and still pass my tests? I will only be smoking once a month most likely.

2. #2 A Rational Psychopath, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

Go fuck yourself with answers....

Disrespect isn't tolerated here.
    Doin'

3. Any real answers or am I just going to get forum police?

4. only smoke if you don't mind going to prison. trust me, as great as pot is do not endanger you life to smoke it. jm2c. you've gone this long, just find a hobby. hell, grow some to pass the time till you can smoke again.

5. that was a real answer. it's what the search tab is for

6. Just dont smoke you would have to be retarded to do that. You don't want to go to jail it is not worth it!

7. Now as a fellow smoker who has had friends on probation, I can assure you there is a way that can work, simple yet effective, that can help to pass a drug test. If you follow it, you are sure to pass the test, unless you do either wrong. Now, on to the method:

1. Don't smoke.
    - This is a VERY controversial method, as studies have proven the strong physical dependency marijuana provides. However not smoking remains the best way to pass a drug test, simply because you cannot test positive for THC if no THC has been in your system.

8. Then is there any way to get off probation early? I really don't want to abandon my ganja lol

9. HA "off probation early" he says!

10. Don't smoke, pass the test.

11. buy a detox from any tobacco store. Get cranberry pills days prior to help clean your system.

12. Unless you also want to abandon your freedoms, perhaps you should take the advice of those posting here.

Sounds like some of them may even speak from the wisdom shown only by experience.

13. Just dont. A year of sobriety will be really good for you. I havent smoked since my arrest on the 23 of december and after the first few months its as if ive never touched it. Use this time to improve things with your life like i am. Just save up some money over the year and buy a fat ass sack when its over.
    2 months down, 8 to go :D

14. if u fail ur frst test, they know u will have lower levels of thc in ur system each test after that. so they give u 2 months on ur 3rd month, u should be clean

as explained to me by my po

i smoked thoughout my 18 months of paper
    i was tested each month and i only failed 2

get a drank at a smoke shop and clean ur system

15. ive posted so many full guides and responses to pass drug tests so yeah the real answers are with the search button.

Its not that hard to use.

Ill tell you now dont waste a penny on some bullshit detox drink from a store.

16. Just say "fuck it" and do whatever you want. They're only probation officers, right? They won't retaliate.

17. I'm closing this thread, we already have tons of threads asking how to pass drug tests. In the future please use the search function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.