Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass my drug test? (Smoke .1 gram 2 times a week)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bweiss5421, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. I would like to share my successful drug testing experience I recently had. I must admit I'm not the smartest person but I researched every thread (including this one) I could find online. I came to the conclusion that drinking water, taking niacin pills and exercise was going to be my best bet.
    I am 6'1 athletic build, 175 pounds and stay in shape by working out/running 3-6 days per week. I smoked pretty much everyday and sometimes multiple days for about 10-12 months prior to this drug test. I would've labeled myself a heavy smoker. After getting accepted for a job, I found out I had a legitimate 5 panel drug test. 12 days before, I stopped smoking. During those 12 days I carried a gallon of water with me at all times (I would say I drank between 1.5-2 gallons per day), took 500-1000 mg of niacin each day, and worked out for 30-45 minutes everyday. The day of the test, I drank a bottle of Gatorade (to make my pee a bit more yellow) and peed twice before my test. When I peed I made sure collected the "middle stream" of the pee for the specimen to hand back to the doctor. I passed with no questions asked.
    All of these things seemed to be a majority of success on all of the forums/articles I read on the internet. It worked for me under a 50ng/mL cutoff drug testing panel, which is supposedly the "majority drug test" amongst pre-employment screening.
    From what I've learned and read, if you are active then it really doesn't matter how much you smoke- you can get clean within 10-15 days MAX (I am willing to bet that I was clean at the 7 day mark). I simply sped up the process by hydrating excessively, exercising, and taking the niacin pills. If you don't believe this will work, you are mistaken. I have proved this theory multiple times and have several friends who did the same.... For reference, if you are worried about passing a drug test and "smoked once or twice a couple weeks ago," don't be worried. If you are active, it will leave your body within 1-3 days MAX. Also, first time niacin users- the side effects to taking niacin pills are pretty intense. Your skin gets extremely red/itchy and feels like its on fire. However, this is a NORMAL side effect. I suggest reading a little bit about it online before taking it. However, it is safe and can be fond at GNC or other vitamin shops.
    If anyone has anymore questions or wants to be reassured e-mail me at mike.o1334@gmail.com

2. Exercise (run or anything that makes you sweat a LOT) and replenish by drinking lots of water. Simple yet effective

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Shots of apple cider vinegar washed down with cranberry juice should help flush your urinary system, but remember to stop a day or 2 before the test and drink a lot of water. [​IMG]

4. #24 Dodoz, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    Yupp. Big doses of the regular, flush niacin work. And chug a whole lot of water the day of the test, so you almost pee clear. 

5. Not to b an asshole but its impossible to pass in 10 days .i drank 5 gallons of water.ran 2 miles everday up to 9th day. I drank cranberry juice an the sure jell trick an all that other bullshit everyone says works an none of it worked i only weigh 140 an im 5 7 with athletic type body with a fast metabolism ppl writing all this propaganda must b high af giving ppl false hope