Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass drug tests easy. TOTALLY LEGIT.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjaGuru69, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Well a buddy of mine recently discovered this product at riteaid and GNC and places like that called "Strip" it's a body cleanser shake mix. It WILL rid your body of THC to pass tests, he is on probation and smokes all the time and is tested everymonth and passes, i even passed a rehab one with it. (Mother made me go, tomarrow is bday though, 19 =)) But this is totally legit and works, and the thing is, people dont know about it, it costs 50 dollars and if you keep your receipt and you fail the test, they will refund you 100 dollars. This is legit beleive it or not, give it a try.

2. Worth a try, seems expensive as fuck but if its guaranteed and was in the predicament to get a job or not id try it.

3. Yeah and how long does it take to cleanse you?

4. ahh this could come in handy =)

5. Lol did you actually buy it? Two people from GS ordered it according to Amazon. Maybe I should make a thread about it if people are interested. It is a good price compared to most head shops..

6. My friend was talking tome about this shit,dont if this is the exact product but he said this girl smoked as much as him and she would pass every month.

7. Jeezis...it would be friggin awesome if this shit worked!!

All those drug test companies must be fuggin scramblin'!!

Hahahahaha!!

8. nahh but i might lol

9. Possible she used it wrong, or she used a test that tests for detox drinks and the likes in which case there is nothing you can do but use fake pee..

10. There is no test that can detect anything in detox drinks because all they are is creatine, water, and vitamins.

11. there is no way to pass a drug test with 100% certainty by using a detox drink, its simply not possible. The best route is to work out heavily for 2 weeks before your test, drink shitloads of water, take niacin, and eat items high in anti-oxidants (you can drink tea to get this effect as well)..

DO NOT REST YOU JOB OR FREEDOM ON A BULLSHIT DRINK, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR READ ON THE INTERNET, PLEASE!

12. ^^This^^

13. thats why i love u guys. we have some smart people here :)

instantly found the bs by using the bs-o-meter

14. you guys still messing around with a bunch of bullshit to pass urine tests :mad:

Step 1 - Go to GNC

Step 2 - Buy Vitamin supplements and Niacin

Step 3 - Don't smoke for 3 - 5 days (I know this may be hard)

Step 4 - While working out and drinking in excessive amount of water take a shit ton of Niacin for those 3 - 5 days and just recommended or double dose of vitamins

Step 5 - The night before eat a shit ton of very fatty foods i.e. Mcdoubles, snickers etc. ( This may just be a lucky habit of mine, although theoretically plausible)

Step 6 - Take your vitamins when you wake up, or atleast a few hours before the test so they are processed/processing through your body

Step 7 - Chug a fat yellow Gatorade on your way to the test.

Step 8 - VICTORY!

15. ^ This

In Early 08 I was unemployed. I have smoked just about every day of my life for the last 25 years. I picked up a bunch of home kits. I tried some various products, then tested after the time required. I failed every one of them. So I was not going to rely on them for a job. So every night I went out walking/jogging (very out of shape) so I would sweat, and I drank lots of water. Took 3 weeks to fully get out of my system. After I passed 3 home tests in a row, I was confident enough for a job test.

Amazing, you can be a hardcore drug addict, wait 3 days, and go get a job, lol, but smoke a joint, and you gotta wait weeks. Amazing. :)

16. So I guess he can change the name of this thread to... "How to fail drug tests easy. TOTALLY NOT LEGIT!"