Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILY NY FUCK MIA, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I'm applying for jobs and I'm dared if they hire me they will drug test me. What's the best wat to get drug out of ur system

2. Look at the first sticky at the top of the page and you'll learn.

3. Drain your body of all the blood and bodily fluids. Then, capture a gas salesman in north-east Texas, in his late 30s, white, glasses. Tie him up, drain his blood and fill your body with it. Not only will you be clean, you will have gained all his knowledge about propane and propane accessories.

4. Get a bottle of "Quick Fix"-follow directions & U will pass- I just passed Quest in Ca. last week & did home tests for pot & benzos & positive for both before & after lab random test. I also paid $70 for drink as backup that did not work according to home tests.

5. #7 ILY NY FUCK MIA, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What's quick fix

6. #8 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol what's that from? I heard that b4

7. synthetic urine. head shops have - or google QF

8. stop smoking?

9. Cant be quoted enough

10. If you cant take a month off of smoking weed, to get a job. You should have a look at your priorities in life.

11. Agreed ^ Weed shouldn't control your life that bad to the point where you're too scared to apply for a job.

12. quick fix like 25 bucks max at a head shop.. make sure u check ur batch code tho.. some are deffective

13. I agree with this and mushroom.:cool:

14. Dont be an idiot and learn to search.

15. Flood your body with water. Take creatine the day before and the day of the test. And take a few vitamin b twelves the day before and day of the test. You should pass.

16. Weed is fat soluble and is stored in your fat cells, pissing doesn't really help, but sweating does.

17. just do a line of cocaine