Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Marvinjr3, May 27, 2018.

1. okay so I have to take a drug test for a job in 4 days that I need so I’m trying to figure out ways to pass. I’m very active and fit. I have about 8 percent body fat and work out everyday, but I also smoke at least a gram a day. I thought about using synthetic piss but I don’t really trust. Any suggestions?

• Funny Funny x 1

2. No way you're going to pass a test while you're still smoking a gram a day lmao, you can always work at McDonald's if you can say "do you want fries with that?"....

3. Let me rephrase that. I stopped smoking a week ago.

4. Either have a buddy or someone piss for u then take with u or synthetic man...i use 2nd option

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. Well u could drink the hell out of water and black coffee and black tea try some apple cider vinegar with the mother in it....if u piss urself piss alil hold just enough in cup so itll read it then rest of it in toilet u wanna use the middle part of ur urine not first or last of it

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. Still gonna need a friend's clean pee or synthetic. I have used synthetic twice, my girlfriend three times, and her brothers have all used it successfully. No reason not to trust it. We use Dr Green's Agent X.