Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to pass a shitty urine test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazyfirem, Jul 11, 2011.

1. so my mom because im living in her house for a lil while she drug tests me with these really really shitty drug test like u piss in a tiny little cup then there is a thing to pick up a lil urine then put it on one end then the other end says its neg or pos or unsure...so how can i pass if u have had the same problem or used the same test

2. You said your mom is piss testing you....?

I don't think your old enough to be here boy.;)

Applejuice. Solved.

3. Tell your mom "bitch i'm not taking shit i am over..." Wait...

Okay new plan.
    Let me google that for you

LEARN TO USE GOOGLE YAY

4. Go in the bathroom and filll that bitch up with water, piss in it a little bit to make it yellowish.

tada.

5. i am i just am home for college and she wont let me stay here if im smoking weed so thats why