Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a saliva test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nickb420, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Is it possible to pass a saliva test after not smoking weed for 55-60 hrs
    And if so how the test is through publix

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Rephrasing the question won't get you different answers.

Now google on the other hand will get you many different answers, you should try it.

3. You know bro, I never had to take a saliva test except a single time and that was a long ass time ago. Dude was so unsure about what he was reading that he had me thinking I had failed it until I actually looked at the directions on the little kit it came in. Dude was scratching his head like "holy crap, maybe all those people weren't refer addicts after all". Lol...

Anyway, what I know of personally is very little I did read that in a day or so of not smoking and then brushing your teeth several times each day would practically guarantee a pass. Seemed pretty far fetched to me and if I was myself going to have that test given to me this what I would do...

Call a pharmacy and ask what they recommend for home saliva drug testing kits that test for marijuana use. Look up that brand name and call them. They have to have some sort of website and customer service department that you could call and ask or get far more information. The right fucking information.

You'll say "hello I'm mr cocktoasten and my son little Johnny is probably one of them refer addicts. I asked my white Mormon church leader what I should do. He said I should with mother fucking righteous impunity find out if the sinner, ehhh my son I mean, is taking refer. So I was wondering how the test works, what exactly it tests for and how long it can detect said narcotic refers."

Said company should then divulge every company secret. Report back here for a debriefing ( no not that kind, keep your britches on ). Seriously though, do something along the lines of what I recommend above and you'll get the answer you're looking for. Just be ready to talk to someone if you actually end up calling some place. Don't sound like a stoned jack ass lol, be prepared is what I'm saying. With that said, I get a feeling the time frame is probably 24 to 72 hours. Good luck broski and let us know what you find out. You might just save the future bacon of some poor future stoner.

4. I loved that fake story you gave about a white MormonTM church leader. LMAO.

5. 72hrs minimum for saliva. Most things that will alter the test will make you pop dirty for another substance. Try and wait another 24hrs

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you think you are gonna fail, just spit in the doctors/nurse's face. Gaurenteed that will divert thier attention from the actual saliva test.

Hahahahaha I'm joking. Don't do that.Seroiusly, if you want to pass the test, don't take it.

7. the saliva test, more commonly known as the swap-spit test, is most easily passed when you make out with the first coworker that you assume to be the hottest. The sooner you accomplish this, the sooner you have a job. Be bold, go steady!

Oh and your cheek cells are fairly refreshed every 12-24 hours. Mononucleosis is such a non-issue!