Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Pass A Piss & Hair Test For A Job?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by raw tunes, Jan 23, 2008.

1. i have to get an engineering internship this summer
    and i know that they all drug test either Piss or Hair tests

to pass a piss test, if i weigh 140 (basically no fat at all) how long do i need to stop smoking before the test?
    and how long with lots of water?
    (sorry to repost this topic I know this is stickied but i wanted to be sure)

and for a hair test, how far back does that detect?
    is there anyway to pass a hair test other then those cleansing shampoos made strictly for hair tests?

basically i want to know how much longer i can smoke because i love it and i dont really want to go all spring quarter with out smoking, and im assuming id be tested at the beginning of the summer

:smoking:

thanks

2. I know that a piss test generally takes 30 days to clear out of your system in theory, although it actually has been known to last longer in some people due to the fact that THC is fat soluble, and stores in fat cells.

A hair test, if I remember correctly dates back to 6 months, so as far as that goes, you are fucked unless you get some of that shampoo.

3. stop smoking a month befor and take 2 Niacin a day for a week and drink ALOT of water and gatorade

4. for the piss test just shave your head cus they require a standard 1/2 inch hair from you. for the piss test, see if you can sneak someone elses urine in.

5. Haha don't worry about that, there has to be atleast one 1/2" hair ANYWHERE on his body.

For the hair test, I remember some gentleman posting on how to pass one. I believe he used the 420 shampoo and bleach along with some other nasty ingredients.

6. Hair test?? What are you applying for a job in the Pentagon?? Jeez.

I would shave your head quick. I don't think they can test pubes. Toxins stay in your hair forever.... I think.

7. ^^^ yeah this hair test is retarted
    its just an internship i dont see the point

8. recently talked to a person who does drug tests for court ordered drug evaluations. He said that the hair follicle tests drug use up to one year prior to testing. Piss test has been discussed on these forums. Hair tests are hard/ impossible to fool...piss tests are another thing.

9. did that person say anything about those shampoos, do they really work?

10. they didnt say anything about the shampoo...i didnt ask. I doubt that they work. Had a friend that failed the hair test after using the shampoo. He is fat and a heavy toker, plus not real bright...may have got the directions wrong. Lots of tests nowadays are saliva tests. These tests tell what you have done in the last 3-5 days...and they test for alcohol, weed, coke, opiates, amphetemines. I passed a saliva test after quitting smoking bud for 6 days. Hair test is pretty hard to fake I'm thinking....