Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RollFatBlunts, Feb 28, 2010.

1. okay so i didnt smoke weed for 2 months from smoking everyday and i smoked for like a week and a half the past few days and i have court on march 11 and i dont know how to pass i also just smoked today and i need to pass or ill go to jail for a year so if anyone knows what i can do to pass like taking detox please let me know what kind of detox actually works to get marijuana out of your system in 11 days. that would help a lot and please dont post shit if your just going to be like oh your screwed and shit cuz i really need to know what kinds work because people in my school have used it and passed i just need to know the best one. thank you :smoking::wave:

2. this should be named "how to use the search button"

3. why would you smoke if you knew you could go to jail for a year if you failed a drug test in 11 days?!?!....

4. Niacin and green tea my friend. Pick some up from GNC and take one at breakfast and at lunch for 4 days. If your skin goes red and really itchy, this is normal. Oh, and get the 500 mg ones without time release

5. Typically, Detox drinks and vitamins have very mixed results. Your best bet, if it's unobserved is to smuggle in either clean/synthetic urine, as this is the only guaranteed way to pass.

6. pee and pray

7. They don't usually piss test at court are you sure your just not being paranoid for no reason? I got arrested last year and am currently 3 months into a six month probation and still haven't been drug tested once.