Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rock4763, Nov 7, 2009.

1. ok so im a very heavy smoker, but if i get tested lets say once a month and i know when im getting tested, do the detox drinks work well enough to the point where i can rely on them to pass? if not what other suggestions do you have anything helps haha

2. OK i was at the same situation was you but its very easy. I smoked a lot last Saturday and i took the drug test on Tuesday and i passed.
    First the day of the test don't eat... if you eat you will fail
    second when you wake up start drinking water. Drink like a bottle every like 15 to 30 minutes and also if you have it drink some cranberry juice or anything like that.
    Once you started drinking water also workout and sweat. THC binds to fat and they more you burn off the better and also pee a lot during the day.
    When your taking the test don't use the began or last of your pee only use the middle.
    This video helped me out so much and i hope this helps you out to if you do all this then will
    Good luck and tell me how you do and you only do this on the day of the test good luck
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha--xYkSg1c]YouTube - How to pass any Urine Screening for THC[/ame]