Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a drug test ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crskim, May 16, 2009.

1. Let me just get straight to the point.

I was a heavy smoker for the past couple months, on average I'd say I smoked atleast 1 blunt a day.
    The last time I smoked was 2 days ago, I smoked two blunts. Before that, I hadn't smoked for a little over a week.

I have a drug test this Monday.
    I'm 5'11" 170 pounds.

I bought a cleansing drink, it's called "Omni Cleansing Drink" Extra strength. I got the fruit punch flavor and was told to drink it 60-90 minutes prior to taking the piss/drug test. and also to drink plenty of water.

What are my chances of my piss coming out clean, and does anyone have any suggestions that will actually work ?

Thanks in advance.

2. #2 fallenhero, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    depending if the drink will work....probably 50-50

Since its on Monday just drink unending amounts of water
    maybe it will help

Thc is stored in the fat...I've heard regular exercise all this time and eatin right will help anyone detox quickly...Keep in mind these are lifestyles changes not something you can pick up over night

As to know that it could work I have had friends that took piss tests every friday-sat for like a year

He smoked sun(or sat) to Wednesday but was always clean on his test....he was a skinny kid who ran cross country too.

Anyways best of luck too you :)

3. Take a couple niacin pills a a few days prior if you can, and drink tons of water.

4. Yes Niacin works wonders...and you can die if you take too much

but there is also tons of stuff with niacin in it, energy drinks and such

5. I heard Niacin makes your whole body itch like a bitch.

Also, is it possible to use someone else's piss ?

6. Passing Drug Tests - Tome of Stoner Knowledge

Depending on how fat you are and how fast your metabolism is you might be able to pass it. Exercise a lot tomorrow and Sunday eat a lot of fatty foods. Make sure you are drinking a lot of water from now till Monday. Also, I would recommend taking a B vitamin and drinking some coffee because it will help color your urine.

7. #7 fallenhero, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009

Wouldn't exercising now just release more THC into the urine?
    It wouldn't help if he hasn't been exercising. It would make it worse.

8. it doesnt make me itch, it makes me feel like im in a hottub. i luv the shit and its good for you to take in a weekly vitamin regimen.

9. Yeah, you're probably right. OP should just eat a lot of fatty foods then.

10. how i passed my test was i drank water, coffee, green tea like a mother fucker till i was pissing pretty much or i could tell was clear but then again i had a week or so to clean out my system. and depending on how often u smoke like now thc only stays in ur system for like 3 days or so. from wht i have heard