Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notnow, Feb 22, 2012.

1. hi there how are ya?

well my story is: i'm 18, 130 pounds, 6 foot exactly.
    i've never passed a drug test, and i have one probably within the next 3 weeks.
    my mom is on my case and wants to test me soon, probably when i visit the doctor's office next.
    the last time i smoked was 2 days ago & i was wondering if anyone had any tips on passing a drug test without fake pee or 'flushing' out your system.

i've heard of something called 'diluting' but i'm not sure what that is.
    any help on the fastest, normal way to clean my system?

2. Stop smoking and keep to water and water only. I've heard eating fruits helps out as well.

3. Work out and fast a bit so you burn your body fat faster drink water stay hydrated etc etc
    Dont smoke

4. already quit smoking.
    i've been drinking as much water as i can ha.
    how long should it take for someone like me with a pretty high metabolism?

5. Youll probably be fine in 3 weeks but workout to burn more fat just in case

6. Take really hot baths and just sit in there for about an hour. Just try and get as much fluids through your system in the next 3 weeks as possible.

7. i did nearly 2 years probation, taking a drug test every month and i learned a thing or two.

diluting is when you drink a shit load of water, and drink more water everyday, until you almost puke it out. then you drink some more.

dont smoke anymore. another thing. the thc cells bind/stick to your fat cells. when you are active, you burn these cells up,and they get realeased into your blood, urine. try not to be active before your test so u dont burn these cells. this is why poeple who use the drinks can still fail their ua's.

you could set urself up for failer by hinting at ur mom ur gona fail. get ready to have a long convo on it. you are a big boy. you can make ur own desisions. if u r doing good, not fucking up, get good grades or being polite, whatebver it is u do....then talk to her. what is she gona do kick u out? tell her you have been smoking for the last 2 years and u r still doing good and not getting into problems.

hiding it only makes the experiance more unpleasent for you. do your research and know what you are talking about when u talk to her. dont be stupid

know what points she is going to bring up and have a reasonable, educated response for each point she brings up. but in the end, it is beter then poping pills or drinking alcohol which are legal. look at whitney houston...she use legal prescription pills that was prescribed to her by her doctor, and she still died. who has died from weed?

8. DUDE i had that exact conversation with my mom last year when she caught me. (she hasnt tested me since) i told her i had good grades, i was social, in good shape, healthy. nope she didnt care.

yeah thanks for the advice though. i didnt even think to not be active before the test

9. if you have 3 weeks stop smoking now and start exercising. like go ride a bike or run or something. also start drinking a lot of cranberry juice, its a natural antioxidant and it doesnt taste bad at all (perhaps a bit bitter for some). so basically just drink a lot of water and exercise, with how light you are you'll be clean in no time. now see im fucked because im a bit on the chubby side and thc likes to hang out in fat :'(

10. judging by your stats man you should have no problem cleaning out... THC stores in fat cells? i think thats right.... Which you have little of @ 130 6ft you twig shit lol j/p....

Yea just follow the tips, exercise hard, sweat often, hydrate often, Cranberry juice, or just go to Kroger and buy some Niacin. That'll clean you out in couple days

11. If you're 6 feet and only 130 you're a fucking stick so you should have no problems getting clean in 3 weeks...

If you really are 18 your mom can't make you take a drug test anyhow and your doctor can't legally tell your mom the results anyways if you don't want him to.

12. thanks guys
    haha i know i'm skinny af. (almost technically underweight)
    i try to get cranberry juice at my school (because its my favorite drink) but all they have is the one from concentrate... is that good enough?

& i've been tested at the doctor's office before. my mom told me if i don't take the test and don't give her the results it's basically me telling her i did smoke.

13. and by the way, 3 weeks is me being hopeful.
    it could be less. she just told me i'm getting tested. no specific date.
    just know it's soon or within the month.

14. i remember my brother did that to my neice. but instead he brought i drug test kit and without saying anything about it, he put in on the shelves next to the tv. he let he think about that for a while. a few days later he told he was going to make her take a test "one of these days".

after talking with my neice about it, it had her thinking for a while but he never made her do the test. so after a while she 4got about it and resumed her smoking. now its beena good year and it still sits there gathering dust lol

15. you guys think 2 weeks will be good enough? i bike like 30 minutes everyday and walk around school. & play basketball like twice a week. ive been drinking alot of water too. like 4 bottles a day.