How to pack this bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MyNamesAustin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. I bought my first bubbler today and with the exception of using a couple friends' bubblers in the past, I have practically no experience. Not sure how to pack this son of a bitch. Help is appreciated like always. Thanks. :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424126252.166098.jpg

2. #2 waldoe420, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    That piece is for dabs. You can buy an adapter for it though, I'll try and find a pic of what i mean.

3. After examining it the past ten minutes I came to that conclusion haha. Gotta stop going to the headshop high. :( thanks for your help tho man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's actually a pretty nice piece. Exchange it, or get a female to female adaper and one of these [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Female 2 female that sounds nice

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thought you were trolling b

• Like Like x 2
  7. get a female bowl piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. wild, I never knew there was female bowls. I only ever seen the domes. That would be the cheaper option for sure. Good call man.

9. Female bowls. You'll probably have to order one online. You'll have an awesome first bubbler if you get it, or just buy some oil since you already have a rig. Graduate ahead of your class.