Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pack a great bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CloudyWolf, May 28, 2009.

1. This is my first post in a long time, and in my time and travels i've found the best method of packing bowls. We all have our special ways of packing, but try this way at least once, you may change your style!

Follow the steps thusly:

1. Break your herb up
    2. Fill that bowl 3/4ths of the way to the top and push down with your thumb as a child would.
    3. Sprinkle more on top and push down as a mother would.
    4. Top it off and push down as a father would.
    5. Spark and enjoy :]

2. i just put a lil baby nug in, and put some ground up herb on top of it.

3. How evenly or consistently does it burn though?

4. Don't forget to sprinkle some kief on there. :p

5. yum! :smoking:

6. well i just got my first piece the other week so i have yet to try alot of different methods(especially all ground up bud) but yeah the nug and finish off the top works pretty well for me. since if i tried grinding a little up at the bottom, it would always shoot ash in my mouth. But with using the nug at the bottom, and ground on top, it burns top to bottom so yea id say it burns even!

7. your simile's confuse me.:smoking: