Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pack a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johny Potsmoker, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #1 Johny Potsmoker, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    Ok, i made my own bong and thats what I smoke out of. Whenever I smoke i just take a nugget(and rip the stem off) put it on the aluminum foil bowl I made and just light it up. Is this the right way to do it?

And yeah i only have 2 other friends who smoke, but they started it with me. They know just as much as me...

2. you take a nugget? like, a chicken nugget?

3. theres not really a real way to pack a bowl, but if you break up the weed first, your hits will be better.

4. Yeah grind it up, and if you don't have one (assuming you don't) then you need to break it up. More surface area = more THC being burned.

5. If you're asking this question you don't have the brain capacity to handle getting high. Put down the death bong made of alluminum and plastic which you've concocted, go get a book, and try to educate yourself on the world before you fuck your head up any more then you already have.

6. i wouldnt recommend aluminum foil
    for my homemade bongs i will use a socet with a screen as a bowl but anyway
    as for your question, break up the weed with your fingers or a grinder or just throw the nugget in there
    packing a bowl is all about personal preferance
    you will notice how it smokes differently when you load a nug vs. brakin it up
    enjoy starting to smoke weed!:hello:

7. 1. I highly recommend you to buy an actual spoon or bong. Unless you want to mess up your body even more.

2. Take out the stems
    break up the nug into smaller pieces
    pack it in
    toke :smoking:

8. foils not the greatist way to go with a hom emade bowl man i suggels gettign a socket they work rly (tho u gotta fine somthing to use as ascreen) well u want to take u nugg and break it up some man the the seeds out dont like sherd the weed but break it up some

9. Break up the buds, or get a grinder.

Don't smoke out of foil. Hasn't anyone ever smoked with you before?

10. Alright man, he's new... and most likely he's just confused. He's probably not retarded (of course it's possible). That said, i'm positive you didn't just pick up your first bag and know what to do with it. You probably had more knowledgeable friend help you out, or a brother or something to show you the ropes. He doesn't. Hence his GC account, he's just trying to get answeres. I didn't get how a carb worked until I came to GC (even with stoner friends explaining it) and I get straight A's. Looking back on it in 10 years, he'l think he was stupid not knowing this when he has a $2000 stemless toro with an inline but as it is now, give him a break.

11. WTF?! You put a nug in a bowl and smoked it?!

It's as easy as this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Ku_eDArY4]YouTube - The job of breaking up weed[/ame]

12. Yeah I only use my homeade bong when I smoke alone. My friends tell me not to use foil because it can give you alzheimers, but you COOK with foil... Whats the difference?

13. most people have a pot smoking obi wan that showd them the ways i had one he had one i have shown my friend the ways he calls me obi bong kenobi becus i tought him the ways but it seems like this kid is turning to GC to learn dont be mean help him learn

14. REALLY liked your advice salsadestroyer, too many on these boards now "jump" all over newbies:mad: it's why I rarely venture out of the VIP room and come in these main chat rooms. Too much anger and judgement!
    Be cool here and you'll find LOTS of cool folk willin' to help a new Blade:smoking::smoking:

15. There are many ways to pack a bowl and it also depends on the size. You usually need a "bottom nug" and the you just sprinkle shake onto it. My friend actually gets a knife out and minces his weed which works quite well.

16. Nope nobody showed me how to pack a bowl. I learned fire likes small things when I was....5 maybe? Why else would there be grinders? I wasn't an idiot. If you needed help figuring out what a carb does, god help your children......I started smoking alone when I decided I wanted to have some insight on various philosophical matters and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. So I went out, bought a PIPE, bought a gram of weed, tried it out, and enjoyed it. Next purchase was a grinder and some papers. Then a bubbler. I've moved up and up since.

Because the difference between EATING small bits of aluminum (which you would only do if you cooked acidic things like tomatoes on the foil) means they go in your stomach where your body can simply process it and spit it out (for the most part, you still have some stuck in you/your brain). Smoking it it goes into your LUNGS. What's in there stays there. Unless it's absorbed and then it goes to your brain/heart :)

17. Don't ever use foil, no matter what type it is.

Pieces are very cheap, GC has little pipes for $2 and locally I can get a cheap pipe for about $5-$10... it's not worth killing yourself for some weed. :D

18. What do you mean by "mess up your body even more" ?
    are you insinuating that smoking messes up your body all ready?

19. When you cook with foil you're not inhaling the fumes.

20. Thats not what he asked. You should take your little anger issues and go some where else.

As for the the original poster. I think most of the others covered it. Most of the time I grind up my bud but some times I'm lazy and just put a entire nug. Anyway, there is no correct and incorrect way to packing it. It is just preference I suppose.