Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to pack a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psilacybin, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Whats the best tek to packing marijuana in a hand-held pipe?

2. what you want to do man. you ALWAYS want to treat the weed as good as it treats you bra. as many seasoned tokers would say ther is many ways to pack the perfect technique, but heres mine. Take your time, break up the weed with your hands, pack it nice and fluffy man, right to teh brim of dah bowl, then ever so slightly pack the weed down in the bowl and lite only a corner of the bowl ! dont TORCH IT NEVER (unless your snappin it) !

3. i can tell you a mushie lol. "tek". Its pretty simple, you break up your buds or use a grinder if you have one (i recommend it to every person), and if its a pipe, put the weed into the bowl until its basically filled 4/5's of the bowl, then use your thumb or finger to pack the bowl to an even consistency (use a metal screen for a metal pipe, and a glass screen for a glass pipe). Dont pack too much, or else it may be difficult yo pull, but dont pack too loose either, or else you wont get a nice cherry going. Oh, and as said before, dont put the flame right into the center of the bowl! You dont wanna burn your whole bowl in one hit! Start from the side, work your way into the middle.

4. I started smoking pipe tobacco before I started smoking bud, so my pipe packing techniques I use comes from that. I personally use what is called the Frank Method of packing, which can be a little tricky at first, but it burns perfectly once done right.

There's a 3-part video on youtube on how to do it, but this is the only video you need.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5QbtyNxhA"]YouTube - Frank Method 2 of 3[/ame]

5. Break it up.
    take out the stems and/or seeds.
    put it in the bowl.
    If your alone, Put the lighter to it and inhale.
    If your with a bunch of pot snobs, just light the corner and inhale.

6. whatever way you want man
    i have dipped my bowl into a baggie of ground weed before and then brought it out i found that a really quick way to load bowls
    was awesome hahaha

but normally i just get a well packed fluffy bowl

do it how you want i would never say there is a wrong or right way to do it :smoke:

7. Make sure u use a base nug so no bud falls threw. A base nug is a nug that is just large enough to plug the hole without constricting airflow.