Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to overcome day after drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyyler, Dec 8, 2012.

1. I accidently texted my mom how long can i smoke
    Instead of how long can i hangout
    I texted back sorry tht was my friend.
    My mom knows i used to smoke so she would joke around sayying watcha gona smoke this time wen i ask to goo my friends. Soo i joke backed sayying that was friend he knows u joke around about us smoking so he joked back by taking my fone and sayyig smokeing instead.
    She said what are u smokig and i said i was kidding through story up there and she said i know justkidding you know panoria is a siade affect of weed and i said okay ? Whats that mean? And she said nothingg. Idk im shopping so quit texting me and i said ok then after side but serioulsy how long can i hangout and she said idk still shopping so i said text me wenever .

Will she believe or drugtest me.
    If so drugtest she me how can i show negative the very next day

2. That was a lot of unnecessary and poorly written information lol. Anyway, you're pretty much fucked unless you get clean or synthetic urine. If she knows you used to smoke and is at least somewhat chill she probably wont drug test you though.

3. You over played it too hard. You got to go along with the joke not try and divert the attention. "Yeah mom, I am smoking crack...want a hit?"

4. If she ever accuses you of anything, you just say "Yea mom, I got some leftover in my pocket" or "Yea, want to take a hit?" That will usually play off anyone....

5. your mom isn't stupid. yes, she knows. but so what? unless you're under 18, who cares?

6. Yes im 18 but shes gonna kick me out and srry for the extra infrmation i was still high at the time of posting so i was parionoid

7. I'm sorry if you write like that and handle situations with your fucking mom in that manner you're definitely not 18...

If she jokes around about you smoking and knows you "used to" smoke why would she really care...

8. Your answer is very irrelevant to the question