How to Overcome any Addiction within a Week without the Pain.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OrgasmicOregano, Mar 28, 2010.

1. #1 OrgasmicOregano, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    Hello Grasscity. The following is a post I am about to write that I feel can and hopefully will help others.

So first off, what is this break an addiction method quick and and relatively painless (atleast in contrast to almost every other method) I speak of?
    Well its Iboga.
    Let me explain.

Iboga, The miracle healing shrub.

Iboga is a perennial rainforest shrub and hallucinogen, native to western Central Africa. Iboga stimulates the central nervous system when taken in small doses and induces visions in larger doses. In parts of Africa where the plant grows the bark of the root is chewed for various pharmacological or ritualistic purposes. Ibogaine, the active alkaloid, is also used to treat substance abuse disorders.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Outside Africa, iboga extracts as well as the purified alkaloid ibogaine are used in treating opiate addiction. The therapy may last several days and upon completion the subject is generally no longer physically dependent. Most paitents report that in under a week, (three to four days being the average time passed), they reach a state that normally would have taken up to three months for them to achieve, but without the agony. Evidence suggests that ibogaine may also help to interrupt addiction to alcohol and nicotine.

What Else can Iboga help treat?
    Methadone/Crystal Meth
    Methylbenzoylecgonine (Crack)
    Oxycodone(OxyContin, Perocet, Tylox, Percodan, and more)
    Dacetylmorphine(Heroin)
    Alcohol
    Amphetamines of various forms
    Cocaine
    Caffeine
    Phencyclidine(PCP)
    Benzodiazepines(xanax and other anxiety pills)

Although with less studies done, Iboga is proposed to work just as well with mental addictions such as.

Sex addiction
    Computer and Video games addiction
    Shopping addiction
    Gambling addiction
    ect and so forth, the list goes on and on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9A79Mjizs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc9A79Mjizs[/ame]

In Direct response and correlation to Ilovewaterbongs voucher for me(thank you BTW). Here Is testament in video form from a patient that used Iboga to get off methadone.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bl8a7rUZek"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bl8a7rUZek[/ame]

Where can I find Iboga/Ibogaine or a Treatment Center?
    First lets start with a bit of bad news...
    Iboga is outlawed or restricted in Belgium, Denmark, France, Sweden, Switzerland. In the United States Iboga is classified by the Controlled Substances Act on the list of Schedule I drugs.

However! Despite being illegal their are many Clinics that operate worldwide none the less, providing treatment for a wide variety of addictions.

Many Healing and Shamanistic Shops online sell Iboga or Ibogaine in different forms and extracts. How ever if this is a treatment you feel you should try, I suggest finding a clinic that specializes in helping people in a safe controlled environment.

How I discovered Iboga.

It was fairly recently actually. I have an uncle who two years ago broke his back and started taking prescribed painkillers. He eventually became hooked, and with money he made from a lawsuit, really lost control of his life. He started doing cocaine, meth and really anything he could get his hands on. He nearly died multiple times, but one day our family forced an intervention on him. He was sent out of state to an Arizona Standard Treatment clinic. Not one for Iboga. After two months of withdraws, yet being safe and clean it was apparent how he was consumed by his addictions. The doctors told us he would probably relapse in time. However someone their told his parents and him about Iboga and the clinics. He went to one in New Mexico immediately after his discharge at the previous clinic. I don't think any of us had much hope, but after one week at the clinic..as if magic, all his urges, mental and physical addictions were gone. He had nothing but repulsion and hatred for the drugs that sent him in a downward spiral.

Now for the people struggling...
    This is where my help ceases. It's nothing personal but I am only taking the basics and putting the information out there. I do not know how the trip is or what its like. Where Clinics are and ect. This is for you to find out. How ever on Youtube I have watched many first hand testaments to the healing power of iboga from people who've been to clinics. Ive seen benzo to crack addicts talk about how Iboga gave them their life back.

Thank you for reading.

Oregano,:wave:

2. Damn great read.. + rep :)

I would love to try ibogane for recreational purposes though.

3. this is interesteing. wish i could get my hands on some to help my friend out.

4. man i tried this and it didn't do shit!

cuz im addicted to ibogaine!!!!

haha just playin, i would like to know more about the use of ibogaine as addiction treament though ive heard great things about it

5. thanks for the read, very interesting, I'm gonna look into this

6. thanks everyone. I will try and update the thread in time. Please help keep this thread alive and spread the word to others. I'll try to compile a list of clinics and their locations world wide.
    I know some might be skeptical or be thinking how this isn't exactly the most available treatment out there. But from what Ive read, even US government studies have showed Iboga to be a top if not THE TOP contender for beating addiction.

7. well, OP paints a pretty picture and all but i'd have to see some evidence before trying anything

maybe a trip to erowid can gimme some answers . . .

8. #8 OrgasmicOregano, Mar 30, 2010
    thats one of the places I did studying. :D

EDIT: ADDED A VIDEO thats very informative.

9. I've heard about this before, I think it's a great thing. Too bad it's illegal

10. #10 iLoveWaterBongs, Mar 30, 2010
    From what I've read/heard about Ibogaine, the psychoactive chemical active in Iboga, the OP addressed it nearly exactly. If I remember correctly, professional clinics are as close as Mexico and have numerous times actually done a very good job to break hopeless addicts of their problem. I'd recommend anybody interested in said topic and wondering whether it even works to look further into it, as the OP is not bullshitting. I have read from reputable sources similar information.

Wikipedia's entry is quite good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogaine

11. + rep, I used your quote in my main OP. I hope its okay.

12. Thats just plain out crazy, nice post man.

13. That was a good read.

14. #15 cloner_357, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  15. ibogaine is almost impossible to find in the US. but its not the ibogaine in perticular that causes the addiction to stop. its trip itself. you can just as easly cure yourself using LSD or mushrooms. and they are much much easyer to find then ibogaine. while ibogaine might stand above the others in effectiveness because of its unavailability, LSD or shrooms are an acceptible substitute.

16. I dont remember the exact name but theres a hour and a half documentary about this plant on youtube, it should be pretty easy to find. If anyones interested that is.

17. Please don't come in here with/and spread misinformation. I knew kids in highschool addicted to pills and some meth. They would drop a hit of lsd or eat an 8th of shrooms for a good time. Although the trip can have profound personality changing effects. The propeties and alkaloids in the ibogaine separate it from other hallucinogens.

thank you

18. For anyone interested in the other video I mentioned from this thread that is too lazy to open the link :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Ap5lyYcI0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - IBOGAINE-Rite of Passage FULL DOCUMENTARY part1/6[/ame]