How To Order Seeds Safely

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bank404, Sep 19, 2008.

1. #201 Leapfrog, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009

Awesome job revealing stealth shipping methods:devious:, I am sure you fellow "gardeners" ordering beans will appreciate when their orders/beans will be found due to descriptions like yours...:rolleyes:

2. #202 Gizmoe, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009

Please delete your post or edit it.......no one needs to know how something got to you just the fact it made it and in good shape.....please dont post how .......be smart no need in verifying successful methods of delivery's

3. Can a mod do it maybe? Other people shouldn't suffer for his ignorance.

And could someone who's used that service PM me please? I have a few questions, I'll try to keep them neutral. I'm new, I need help, all I'm asking.

4. I meant remove his post man lol

And I emailed Attitude four days ago asking about shipping. No reply :mad: nice service.

5. Customs do not need search warrants for mail coming into a given country. They can and do search suspicious packages.

Revealing details of how they were shipped on a public forum was a really dumbass move and you should edit or delete your posts to that effect.

6. remove y'alls posts about me posts, or freak out about it some more

7. Bank 404: how can I get ahold of u personally no names, or nothing, (I'm 2 cautious). :bolt: Gots some special questions and maybe small favor. :smoke:

8. Bank, do u have any knowledge with the Mandala Seeds online shop??

9. Bank is on a temporary time-out :cool:

Mandala Seeds has high quality beans, anything particular you would like to know?

10. #210 firstimah, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    So is DrChronic.com not shipping to the US now, I just recently visited the site and saw nothing to that effect on there?

I'm ordering 30 seeds too, anyone order around this many with any problems? Obv they are going to a friend's. Can't wait for April =D

11. Does anybody have specs on Seed Boutique. Good news bad news?

12. They are great. Check out my seed banks thread.

13. Bank 404,nice info man...Im gonna order from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/ soon,hope its gonna be ok.I was wondering do you order feminized seeds or go with the regulars(if do whats the male/female rate?).Thnx..

14. Just got my order from seedboutique. It took about a month to show up in the States, but it did make it. I read that they were on vacation, so that could have been why it took so long to make it.

Not the most discrete package I've ever seen, but it made it and that's what matters. Should have a handful germinated in a couple days ;)

15. I've ordered seeds online and got them every time with out a problem.

16. I just ordered from adventure seeds and I recieved my order in 6 days no prob to the bible belt! very much recommended.

17. So I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this has already been asked:

I've had international airmail be held at the postoffice before because they require I sign for it, and I'm not home when they deliver the mail... if I used a false name, I assume I would NOT be able to go pick it up from the postoffice.

How do others deal with this?

18. I would assume most seedbanks would not make you sign for the package, certain banks actually state in their shipping policies that the package will not need a signature.

There is no reason that the USPS would make you sign for it unless the seed bank specifically requested it and paid for that service.

If you ordered in a fake name, and can't produce ID to match the name at the Post Office...I'm afraid you are out of luck...

19. Ask for re-delivery and be there when they deliver it.

20. Ah, but the only package I've gotten here (I just bought a house) which required a sig. didn't have a redelivery option... it just said you have to pick up at the post office :(

Anyway, if I do end up tryin to grow, I'll check that the place I order from doesn't require a sig.