How To Order Seeds Safely

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bank404, Sep 19, 2008.

1. #181 Bubble_Bubble, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    I was looking to order from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices my quesion is, what is their stealth shipping? how does it differ from normal mail?

they also give 5 free seeds, but its super silver haze (100% sativa) and I am growing inside.. so its kinda a waste... I would have wanted blueberry seeds, lol. I wanna cross pollinate blueberry and their mango, then mix that with orange, then drop that together with the aurora (for the pretty colors, lol)

2. You don't seriously expect an answer on that highlighted question do you!? :rolleyes:

3. Agreed.......LOL.....why not just make it even easier on those looking to stop seed orders....hell just call them up and tell them your name and address as well if your going to tell them how.....Common sense? Guess not.

4. *sigh*.... I guess I should have phrased my question as thus: "Is the stealth shipping really more secure? or do they just put it ina box and wrap it in brown paper?" my main thing is, I will gladly pay the extra money if it actually makes it safer, but if they just put it in a different package to make it look slightly less suspicious, I won't bother.

5. Different companies have different methods some more stealthy than others as to what those specifics are you will have to visit there sites and do a little searching .....some show and some do not those that dont will usually answer any questions you may have if you simply contact them......stealth packages have a higher success rate depending on what method is used .....sorry i cant be more specific man but thats just the way it is .....i always pay for stealth shipping if that makes you feel any better and most i know do as well.....good luck

6. I ordered seeds from one of the banks in B.C and never got anything. I forgot the name, Sorry. To me though it seems crazy to put the address to the grow show on anything that might be considered illegal. Using a credit card with your own name is scary to me, its like signing the package. Some may see it as a bit more risky, but I say make the drive to Canada and pick them up yourself. If you can and use cash at the shop. Hell spend the weekend and enjoy partial freedom to consume in the shops. Use caution re crossing the border, but after all they are just seeds and customs is looking bigger things. Try to take a friend and cross with the bar crowd after 2am.

Remember it's all fun and games until your credit card statement becomes exhibit A.

7. I was going to get a reloadable green dot card, and if it gets caught in customs they dont really do to much, they just seize it.

8. #188 freezmcgee, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009

hey ya'll i suck and forgot to get back on this so ill do it now

i got my seeds no problem. i ordered the week of thanksgiving so it took a little longer than i thought but everything was great!

in addition to this i would like to add that dope-seeds.com is the shit.:cool:

i ordered from them a while ago and the order never came. i sent them an email and they are doing to send me out another order free of charge! good people.:)

UPDATE

i got my replacements for the lost order about a week after i originally posted this. they weren't the seeds i originally ordered but considering their terms of service says they won't send any replacements, im pretty happy!

9. i just ordered from drchronic. it says on the site it ships to the world and didn't deny my order. i'm from the u.s. on the first page on this topic, it says drchronic doesn't ship to the u.s.

10. dude i wouldn't if i was you here's why

When you sign up they ask you
    social security #
    and your full name
    and address...and if any information does not match up the card wont be activated not only that the card says "For use within the united states ONLY" believe me i have a $200 one that im using as a paper weight...

11. well the NLxSkunk one looks like an awesome plant. the specs are not bad also.

the last link to the lemon skunk is not bad... I never grew neither of these, and you should check out some grow diaries...

Also type these strains into the search box and look at both thread and post options to maximize the chance of finding someone on here growing this.

I say keep looking to find more strains Greenhouse has some great strains bruh, along with...

Nirvana(dead cheap prices)
    Dutch Passion(kinda costly)
    THC Seeds(costly)

are you a skunk fan or something?

12. Hey guys, how are the ordering of seeds on grass city?

13. It doesn't work like that.

Using a retailer for beans using a 3rd party for billing is a safe thing to do.

Why?

1) because the retailer will never get to see your Credit Card data, all they get is your delivery address - there is no Credit Card data (your identity) to store.

2) If you get caught growing by then your least worry should be how you got the beans...

14. Hey all...i did a little research on this site http://www.dope-seeds.com/index.htm

and i herd ok things about it but not from anyone who bought in the US....so has any one purchased anything from the site?...i wanna know the reliability and stealth of this site...thanks in advance:D

15. Personally I would be cautious ordering from a site selling "discount cannabis seeds".

The term "discount cannabis seeds" in this industry generally means being prepared for lots of different looking plants although no potency or yield is lost between F1 and F2 plants.
    Growing F2 stock of seeds basically means you start of with homozygous strains. These are considered true breeding strains, and will show variation in phenotype. When you start mixing true breeding strains you end up with heterozygous strains. The phenotypes in these will vary a little more than the homozygous parents. A heterozygous strain is considered to be a hybrid.
    F1, F2, F3 etc. are all hybrids!

So what's this phenotype about?

A phenotype is a particular trait or characteristic of a plant. It could be high yield or berry like aroma, but a seed bank will often give you a description of a strain, normally listing the best phenotype. F2 stock phenotypes will vary more than F1 stock. And it gets worse as you progress to F3, F4 etc.

When ordering F2 stock, the idea is to search out the better phenotypes, and clone them so in future you only work with the best genetics of the bunch. With F1 stock, you should have more uniform plants that all perform similar, and if the breeders done his job correctly, this should be as close to the original description that tempted you to buy the seeds in the first place as you can get!

So that's why some breeders charge less for their seeds than others. Remember breeders prices will vary anyway, it's always worth shopping around for a strain price.

Good luck. :wave:

16. sweet! just what i was lookin fer!

17. i just got my low ryder#2 from the attitude seed co. it took them about 7 days to ship and the lowryders are in the orginal breeder pack.

18. #200 viktorvon, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

I ordered some Red Diesel Feminized seeds to my house from this place. The garden is at a friends house.

-Never order seeds to where the garden is!!!!

so i'd say your pretty safe, i say this with experience and confidence

-good luck

"out-growing the government"