Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to open a medical bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jkim4007, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I get my weed in one of those "push down and turn" pill bottles. I never had a problem opening them until today. The bottle won't budge. I asked a few of my friends to help me out and none of them could get it to open either. I think it's held in place by glue or something, either that or we all developed weak wrists in the past three days. That being said does anyone have ideas on what we could try next? We're on the verge of poking a hole in the bottom and enlarging it haha.

2. I can only assume that you are all very high already?

:confused:

Try pulling up on the top after pushing down and turning, usually works for me :)

3. Break it

4. Just get a knife and cut it open...

5. We are but earlier today I spent 10 mins trying to get it open. I've had a bunch of these bottles before and never had a problem. weird.

6. i wouldnt listen to this guy unless you wouldnt mind a stab wound or a missing finger:rolleyes:

7. I can't open my weed because my hands are weak... That is a more appropriate title. :)

8. Dude back and forth motion till its open it's not that complicated pill bottles are thin plastic

9. You could probably just squeeze it and it will break open...

10. 1.Take a butter knife
    2. Wedge it in between the bottle and the lid.
    3. Pry the lid off with the knife.
    4. If lid proceeds to be a problem put it in a vise and try again.
    5. If this doesn't work.....Power Tools!

11. The resin glands from your cannabis have formed an adhesive around the top of the container. It's happened to me before with medicine bottles. Just pull really hard or wash the lid with ISO. Or break it, I dunno. I've never actually gotten one stuck closed, just definitely 'glued' with resin.

12. Hit it with a hammer...

13. OP they're child proof, you have to be an adult to open them.

14. On some of them u have to squeeze the sides of the container and it pops the lid off the top.
    Only thing i can think of..