Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to obtain mmj in a non approved state(IN)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by gr8ful4the1, Sep 9, 2009.

  1. I suffer from severe spasticity following a stroke and would like to try using cannabis to see if it helps, Have tried Marinol, but it does not have the beneficial compounds that the pure herb has. Any suggestions for obtaining?
  2. Surely you have a friend who can sell you weed.
  3. Work to get it passed in your state. That's how to obtain mmj in a non mmj state. ;)
  4. You CANNOT obtain medical marijuana in a non MMJ state. Period.

    At least you can't discuss it here anyway.

Share This Page