Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not throw up when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asian smokeez, Nov 21, 2013.

1. so 2 years ago when I smoked I would puke a lot but after a year I started smoking reguraly and never had that problem then I took a year break now in present day within the past 3 months I would smoke every day then took a 2 week break and never had that problem 3 nights ago I smoked to joints to myself and felt fine but last night I smoked a joint of some strong stuff it was either .2 or .3 and I felt fine at first just really high but then as I got to my peak I had the urge to throw up and I did but after that since I knew I wouldnt throw up anymore cause I just did my high felt fine I was just really stoned can anyone help me I wanna smoke the rest of my kush tonight but dont want to throw up any tips?

2. smoke less. take a hit or 2 then wait. evaluate ur high and if necessary, smoke more.

3. No idea. Only knew two people to throw up in my days and that was way back in high school my buddy's brother and his friend puked after hitting a bong bowl we packed. I was very thrown off and confused and still am to this day why they puked. Bong water was fresh but i don't know man. Never heard or seen it since from anyone I know

4. Im scared to smoke tonight I dont want to throw up again lol

5. Damn, pot usually actually helps with my nausea or anything puking related.
    I have one friend who has this same problem though. He usually will eat something sorta bland beforehand (crackers, bread) and that seems to work for him.

6. QFT. There's no reason to smoke yourself silly. You'll eventually plateau

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. The only time that I puke while smoking is if I'm drinking. If I'm already drunk and then I smoke, it cant be more than one bowl. If it is, I puke close to 5 minutes later, everytime. I'm not sure why this is, but it sucks lol. Still recovering from last night as we speak. On weed alone however, no. Never puked. I dont think I've ever even gotten nausiated from smoking. It sucks because I want to smoke a bowl to get rid of a nausiated stomach that smoking a bowl and drinking gave me. Life is strange.

8. Just wondering since you said you put .2 or .3 in. Was it a spliff because you might of put in/smoked too much tobacco

9. have only positive thoughts only not being like a woman who is sick because of weakness

10. I know a couple of good friends that have reactions to weed and can't smoke it or they get physically ill....a close female friend that I've known for 15 years has tried it many times over the years and she vomits within 15 minutes of smoking every time, no matter how much or how little.    It affects everyone differently, and it just doesn't jive with some people's bodies for some reason.   Just like drinking, it's not for everyone.

11. with your mouth closed.

12. you just need to get used to the smoke. or get some mids or something, the dank stuff is too much for you. 

13. I've never puked while just high, or observed anyone puking from just weed...

14. Damn, must've been a skinny joint, but if you use a bowl you can control how much you smoke much better.  Someone asked if it was a spleef, this might have made you puke.  A lot of people who don't smoke many cigs get sick when they do.

15. Could be cannabinoid hypermesis syndrome

16. #17 420Stitches, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I always feel lucky when it comes to stuff like this. I can't even throw up if I shove my fingers down my throat, I just gag and get the feeling. I do have a cousin that says she throws up or gets close to it whenever she smokes, but likes it and does it anyways. I smoked her out and she didn't seem to have a problem though. Try eating only mild food before smoking and maybe use something that filters it, like a bong or bubbler? If you are able to, you might have luck with vaping as well. What if you take Pepto, Tums, or some other thing before/during/after (Not all three, I mean just pick one haha) smoking? 

17. #18 Rezo, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Personal opinion: You greened yourself out a little. I have only done it once and it was with a joint. A few hits off a joint hit you way harder than you think I had a pretty moderate tolerance at the time and 3 hits later I was pale as ghost and nausea as fuck on the couch even after smoking from a bowl all day.

I would say space out your hits and let each hit you before continuing it sounds like you might be reaching so weird point between super high and greening out. I don't know why joint hit harder but mostly likely because they are a little cooler than a pipe and I take bigger hits than I think.

18. You could be allergic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Never heard of marijuana ever making someone bulimic.