Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not smell like weed after smoking blunts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sourdDopeboy, Apr 5, 2015.

1. #1 sourdDopeboy, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    Well me and my friend hung out and we smoked a blunt just standing and after wards we went to cvs and used eye drops, bought gum, and sprayed ourselves wit axe wen we were there. But when I got home my mom still said she smelt smoke, why is this? and How can I prevent this? Next time should I smoke a blunt while walking and where should i blow the hits? and I was smoking outside btw

2. change your clothes and take a shower

3. Wear a different shirt. Blow the smoke up and away from you. In the direction of the wind
    I use rubbing alcohol to wipe my face and hands. You can use the wipes they have at chik fili

4. I would say everything you did plus if you're worried about smelling like it try to smoke outside or like you said while walking. Also jeep in mind she may be trying to be slick and gauge you're reaction to see how you start acting after. Good luck bro times like that are exactly why I moved out of my parents house as soon as I could Lol they're awesome parents but my mom is soo old school on weed its crazy. She's not as bad now tho guess she gave up lol

5. Blunts stink bro, if your moms not good with you smoking maybe find a healthier alternative like edibles or vaping.

6. WASH YOUR HANDS! You'd be surprised how much of the smell comes from your hands after smoking joints and blunts a little warm water with soap and it does a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Go all out.

Axe body spray for your body, fabreeze for your clothes, and scented lotion for your hands/body.

On top of that use a quality vape.

8. What if I just put cologne on my hands?

9. Lol maybe, Ik how she is, her brothers used to smoke and she hated it so she knows, but does axe really help the problem? Or will I just smell like weed and axe? Would spraying febreeze on my clothes help?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Not smoking a blunt would reduce the smoke smell. I think joints smell less as there is now tobacco burning. Smoking out of a pipe would also lessen the smoke smell that lingers on your hands.

11. is it that hard to wash your hands lol.. the axe clearly didn't work so I'd go for a good ol scrubbin

12. Poke your head and arms through a garbage bag. before you toke next time.

LOL

13. It's inevitable. Blunts will always leave you smelly. Theres something about tobacco smoke lingering in clothing, so I guess the bud can tag along? If your parents don't smoke cigs, they will always smell it.

If you can't resist a blunt, wear a beanie and jacket. Take them off afterwards. The beanie is essential to keep the smell from your hair.

14. Smoke outdoors and blow away from you, walking helps. If it's hot out where a sweatshirt when you smoke and than take if off when you finish. If it's cold take your sweatshirt off while you smoke and put it on after. If you skipped the sweatshirt thing cause you don't wana carry one on you just spray axe and air out. Also as soon as possible wash your hands your fingers will reek

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Let the smoke blow down wind, and wash your hands. Usually the smell is mainly on your breath/hands rather than your clothes unless you were bathing In the smoke

16. Ax is god awful for covering up smells lol..

17. Stop smoking blunts and joints, they get resin all over your fingers and the smell can last all day. Smoke out of a pipe or bong and all you have to worry about is your breath.

18. #19 Sneaky Snake, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015

Nice hats. What are you, like 14? The dude in the UNLV shirt's voice hasn't even changed yet.

19. smoke out side. wash your hands and face when done. brush teeth or chew gum. give it some time like 30 minutes to get the smell off of you. incense works wonders as well. incense is kind of a dead give away that you are a stoner though. all of those stupid lists that get emailed between parents always have incense on the list. but, if you can get away with a direct "no i don't do drugs" and it can be left at that, incense works exceptionally well.

or do what i do.....get legal and then give zero fucks what people think.

on a side note...
    you mentioned that your mom smelled it on you. dude that is tantamount to getting caught.  remember, no mater what, never get caught. ever. never ever fucking never. because once you are, you can never go back. all of the fun you had all of the free time and partying will end. viscously and with a quickness. well most parents are like that and if yours are you could be fucked. let alone if the police get involved. never get caught up with the 5.0, never. just warning you bro. heres to you staying safe and free of obstruction! [​IMG]