how to not seem boring

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by foolcoolguy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. well my life as of now for the past few weeks and probably another week consists of me taking extra online classes in school to graduate early. I also have a hard courseload in college. How can I tell a somewhat anti-drug girl that all I do is basically pop adderalls and do homework all day every day. I mean it sounds weird doesn't it. On the other hand I can't constantly be making up bullshit about what I do all day, like I could go party I just want to get this shit done.

2. sounds like you don't have much time to be worrying about women to me, there will be planty of time for that after graduation!

3. yeah im pretty sure my zombie-like state that I am in some days has turned her off...o well

4. #4 chronicman00, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    with the right kind of skills you can turn a school girl to a freak you know what im sayin mayneee

5. dude please impart some wisdom i dont understand girls at all and they all honest to god piss me off, like it seems like girls are attractive or intelligent, not both

6. Yeahh dont be with no bitch who doesnt like mary jane

wait nvm i sneak around my gf she hates weed

7. This. Lie to her! When I was 16 and got arrested for possesion my girl told me not to smoke anymore, and would be pissy if I did. So you know, ya gotta lie about shit like this. Unless you really like her, then tell her the truth, and fuck her if she leaves you for partaking in drugs.

i like the way i put that.

8. You're so funny. If she's anti-drug, don't focus on the adderall. Focus on why you're taking the adderall (perhaps without mentioning that you do?) - because you want to finish school! That will impress any worthwhile lady. Motivated guys are a major turn on for equally goal-oriented women.

The reason I suggest not telling her that you take adderall is because it seems unnecessary. Unless of course you are taking it for ADHD or something. What I mean is; if you aren't taking it because it's been prescribed to you, and you also don't plan to take it forever... Why tell her?

If you're not comfortable with slight dishonesty, I would advice putting a positive spin on it when you do tell her. I don't personally think this would go over well, but if you have a tendency to get a guilty conscience over little things you should probably tell her.

But again, IMO, it doesn't sound like "need-to-know" information to me.

As an aside... Is your username by any chance a reference to Fooly Cooly? Because I LOVE that show.

9. its not really the adderall and yes it is perscribed but i use it to stay up late and get things done

and no hahah its not a reference I was making my nick coolguy but that was taken