Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to NOT piss off your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MAN0NTHEM00N, Jan 1, 2013.

1. This is how every dealer should be.

"I thought hurricane season was over"

Pineapple Express

2. Why is everyone saying to whip a scale out in-front of you? Here in the U.K that is even more evidence against you as being a dealer, a friend/dealer of mine was caught with 20 zip lock baggies and a scale, that was enough to warrant a search of his living space at his house... so why would any self respecting dealer have anything to proof... by bringing extra risk to both parties?

3. because this is 'merica an we have a gott dang right to grow whatever lettuce we want, Jack!! :smoking:

4. Don't get fronted for a low ass price and not pay him..... Oh yeah especially if the dealers your neighbor.

Kids.....

5. Don't bitch if your bag is .02 under weight. Shit happens.

6. Where you're at. I wish the South would follow.... :rolleyes:

7. DO NOT FUCKING PAY IN ONES!!! pisses me off

8. Especially if its under 7 grams you purchased, I had somebody expect for me to refund them $5 for a .2 missing....... after he smoked the bud!!!!!!

The nerve lol

9. Never pay in ones. If you're picking up a $20 sack then 5's are alright, but if you drop 20 $1 bills then you're going to piss someone off.

10. You must have lazy dealers lol, as long as it was bills I never gave a shit.

11. Yea thats how i see it. money is money. Especially if its 20 one dollars bills. I could understand if it was 500 one dollar bills.

12. That would honestly make me laugh lol.

13. If they had anything over 30 ones I would direct them to the nearest store to change up... I probably would laugh at first too, thinking you've got to be shitting me :rolleyes:

14. you mean los carteles dont mind if i pay for 300 bucks worth of stuff all in singles, and you would turn someone away for having 30?

15. Yes I fucking would

16. i forgot to add that one. singles are a fucking BITCH .

17. I remember taking a friend with me to meet my dealer and get $60 worth. He neglected to tell me it was all in quarter rolls lnao I was just standing there when he passed the rolls to her and she looked at me 'is this s joke'? I broke and was like lolz yea and so she took it that one time but I gave him a mouthful when we left made me look like a fool lol

18. Just be chill. Take a lesson from Pineapple Express, when theyre chillin at the dealers house. And if your dealer asks you to chill, CHILL. Get on their good side.

19. ok people. as promised, stash jar photos. yes yes i know they are very late, but if you doubt their authenticity you can easily go into the photos tags and see the date they were taken.

Peach OG. heady stuff. unlikely its mids but its possible i dont know what chronic is

Attached Files:

20. Pretty interesting thread. I've only had one dealer, but have gotten to become a first-rate customer by following some basic rules. He does things for me that he usually only does for people who have been buying from him for a long time like delivery and add a little extra in every bag(One time even 2 grams worth). He hits me up every time he ups, and always gets me same day, usually within 30 minutes. Always replies with 5 minutes of calling if he doesnt answer. It helps I buy a quarter of dank every week. :smoking:

My rules are:
    1. I don't contact him unless I have CASH in hand. Not in the bank, not owed, not coming. In hand.

2. Obviously by 1 I never ask for fronts

3. I pick up on time, every time. If there are any delays, I text him and let him know

4. I have the cash ready to go for a quick sale. If I pick it up, sometime my dealer will chat me up for 45 minutes and we talk about lots of crazy stuff. But sometimes its obvious there's stuff going on around the house. Unless otherwise indicated, its a business transaction. Businessmen value their time

5. I contact him once I know what I want and I ask my friends if they want to add any money and have me pick them some up. I make one order.

6. I never bring friends. If hes coming to my house, I let him know if anyones over (IN ADVANCE! Not when hes at my doorstep)

7. After buying a few times, I dont inspect the bag anymore out of respect. Ill still weigh at home every now and then just to be confident but now when he hands it to me I just put it away. Its ALWAYS worth what I pay.

8. I always pay in 20s/50s/100s

9. Everytime he delivers, I smoke him out and order pizza. This is because he prefers it in lieu of gas money.

In essence, just be straight with your dealer and understand its a business. If your dealer is cool enough to chill with you, cool. But he might not be. You have to decide: are you trying to buy weed or make friends?