Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to NOT piss off your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MAN0NTHEM00N, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Damn I was just thinking I haven't gone to a "dealer" in almost a year.

The last guy I was getting ounces from I would weigh it every time just because it would be easy for him to short me like a gram or two everytime. It was always on except the very last time I bought from him. IT was understandable though it was pnly .7 off and it was the last of his pound he had got a month earlier

2. I keep forgetting I'm in the 'apprentice tokers' section. As you grow older and wiser, you'll learn that breaking out a scale in front of your dealer each time when they hook you up is taboo. And YOU will be the one not doing business with someone, NOT me ;) I don't associate with those types. This is why a smart dealer is ALWAYS on point....

3. #43 la cobacha, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013

4. Read my other post. not every time. but the first few times.. and obviously only if we're at a residence. i dont expect you to put my zip on the scale in a car somewhere. but hopefully thats not where im meeting you for the first time....

also not a very apprentice toker over here. 5 years of consumption and a couple years of growing have taught me a few things. muuuuch more to learn though

5. i actually agree with you too. my advice was aimed at the OP. a true apprentice :)

and i wouldnt really break out a scale for less than a zip just to clarify. rarely buy less than a half z much these days

6. i am no apprentice buddy, i was doing this for the sake of beginners. now go smoke your mids

7. you're the shittiest drug dealer ever. if someone wants to see it's on point let them see.
    even if i'm buy a fucking $50 sack.
    that's fucking 5 hours of work.
    i want my shit to be weighed out and i deserve it. especially if i'm handing someone like you my money.

8. ahaha it was supposed to be a friendly jab. stash jar pictures coming later tonight or probly tomorrow morning. they'll be in your inbox :smoking:

9. hahah. he's gonna show you his fire. no mids for this guy.

10. #50 JustSomeHighGuy, Jan 2, 2013
    I don't know about that buddy but for me, I can pretty much chose between who I want to sell to or else I wouldn't have time to eat sleep and have atleast two hours a day to myself. If your going to be a hastle go to someone who has more time on there hands and will deal in a more personal matter. do you count your chicken nuggets at mcdonalds? Naw you know your straight. We don't fuck around.

11. Yea I would never not weigh my purchases out unless I had a good relationship with the dealer. They don't want to weigh it, makes me suspicious that they're not wanting me to see they shorted me.

12. Wow this guy lol being a dealer is INDEPENDENT its not like a god damn corporation job or like a structural business looking for customer satifaction lol it about money haha their are no rules to dealing i preweigh peoples sac when they hit me up doesnt mean im skimping them or anything but thats personal preference, if people dont like what i do or how i do it Fuck em,

13. #53 Saca La, Jan 2, 2013
    When ur dealing with money. It's always BUSINESS. The way I see it the dealer needs the money while I just want the nugs. I'm gonna make sure I get a good batch that the dealer is advertising. Bringing scales and examining the weed right then and there should only be happening with sketchy dealers or new ones u just met. Nobody should have this problem when they have there own official go to guy. But you would be suprised that not everyone has a official go to guy.

And like I said. If the dealer wants to act sketchy or doesn't want to weigh it out or what not. I'll just take my money somewhere else. I don't need to buy off you and you dont need to sell to me. It's business boii. It's a hustle.

14. I disagree

my people dont use phones, just show up whenever, easier that way

15. I weigh the sack as soon as they call and ask how much they want. If they want to see it weighed, I allow them to watch me. If they dont ask, then it wont happen. Fair enough IMO.

16. Lmao, I love how this thread just shows us who the sketchy dealers are...
    Lemme ask a question, when you get the money for the bud, you count the cash don't you? Or do you just take a random, indefinite wad of money and hope its the amount that you agreed to sell the bud for?
    Yeah, just shut it.

17. That's pretty much all that should happen. If your guy is like "Nah, why you need it weighed...my shit on point".....suspiciousssssssssssss.
    It shouldn't be mandatory, but if someone asks, being a sketchbag is the only reason you'd refuse.

18. LMFAO, right ?? It's weed, not crack. :p

19. Why would you refuse to weigh a bag or have me weigh it? That's sketchy as fuck and I definitely wouldn't be buying from you. Like they said, the first few times you weigh it and as long as you're good it's not a big deal unless it looks real short. Go get your business from somewhere else, you won't be ripping me off :wave:

20. For your 4th rule, i do this all the time. But only if its like $5 under.