Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to NOT piss off your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MAN0NTHEM00N, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Perfect. I hate people that ask questions like did I ask you to play 20 questions.

2. #22 Saca La, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Customer has every right to examine the weed. Open the bag. Touch. Smell. Look under lights. Customer has to be satisfied. If not, like someone said, I take my money elsewhere.

If the dealer says its dank shit, and u show up and it's something close to mids. You have every right to complain and say something. I didnt order a t-bone steak and when I go to pick it up I get a chicken leg.

Also customer should weigh weed with no hesitation. Dealer doesn't want to scale or has no scale is very unprofessional and shouldnt be doing business with

Only thin I can say in here is to not call your dealer 100 times. I have done this before and my dealer cut me off cause I annoyed him. Learned my lesson the hard way :rolleyes:

3. for real, and with the amount of weed i smoke. it'd be insulting for my dealer to try and sell me shit weed. literally insulting.
    i wouldn't be happy.

4. Option C - Buy from the "guy" who is picking up from a grower, has 8 kinds of chronic on deck daily, and loves to chat you up about the merits of his new bubble hash :wave:

5. Pretty much. I never smoke with my dealers but a lot of my close friends buy from me the majority of the time and smoke me up for delivery and gas money. :smoking: :)

6. Don't bring a scale. My shit is on point.

7. Well isn't that just great but you're not getting my money until I see it's on point.

8. because you already have a scale to show me with. cuz youre legit like that :)

9. One of my deals are super nice and gen. We're on such a cool level that shell offer to front me an ounce whenever cause she knows I pay up and I know she doesn't cheat me.

One other dealer though, before I got my scale, would weigh it infront of me but her scale was busted or she was weighing it down somehow cause I was shorted like a 1/4 of my purchase. Now I just bring my own scale, weigh a sized block infront of her to show it's not weighted, then we weigh my purchase. Caught multiple shortchanges this way. Planning to stop using her in the near future cause I shouldn't have to keep doing this...

10. Dude would a dealer actually be cooler if he weight his shit in front you? Like would you buy from them more after that?

11. Then we won't be seeing each other again my friend :wave:

12. yes they would

13. Your the one losing bussiness

14. Believe me, I'm not ;)

15. If one person doesn't do bussiness with you because of X reason you by definition lost bussiness, assuming you are the dealer.

People have options these days in many places, so unless your dealing to high school kids and you are there only connect then yeah you will loose bussiness.

16. well thats usually what goes down the first time i buy from someone new. then the next 4ish times i weigh it myself when i get home. if it checks out, i have a cool new source. if not, i usually never call again. after that 5th sack though, i rarely ever weigh it if it doesnt look drastically light. but yes, weighing it out in front of me will glean you future business. :smoking:

17. Believe me, you are. You may not be hurting or even feeling it. But youre losing business. Check the number of people that replied to you saying you wouldve lost their business. now i may be underestimating the merit of your product. it may be enough to keep them coming back regardless. but you wouldve lost me with your "fuck you, take it or leave it" attitude. the customer is always right. except when he isnt. in which case you need to re-examine the situation due to the fact that the customer is always right.

18. High school kids have many more connects now, when I was in high school last year I had 4 dealers man.

19. yes you are, because you refused to weigh out that gram or eighth for me, I'm going to get my ounces from someone else.