Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not over think it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Been seeing a lot of people posting about having anxiety while smoking which I have the same problem with. I see people reply by saying "don't over think it", so I wanna know what that really implies?

2. if you have anxiety when smoking, odds are you have it without smoking as well.

fix whatever the underlying issue is, i'm sure there's something

3. When say "issue" what are some examples? Or do you mean I'm afraid of something in my life?

4. i mean, it's a mental issue. it's completely all in your head, but smoking exacerbates the situation. it can be overwhelming, i know.

for me it was personal issues w/ family and shit. whenever i'd smoke i'd have a legit panic attack, took me a while to stop smoking altogether, get my shit in order, and then gradually get back to smoking all day everyday

try smoking less. literally, just a hit.

5. I just had an idea. Classical music might help to ease the peaks of the high. Sitting outside helps too.

6. What might help would be distracting your self, start watching a movie or something then smoke.. see if preoccupying your self helps

7. I say don't do anything of striking importance or interest for a couple of hours and then smoke.

Whatever is in your "Short term memory" before smoking, will come through as the background theme of the high.