Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not look faded?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IllMatic69, May 4, 2012.

1. #1 IllMatic69, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    basically the title says it all.. im 18 and i blaze 3 times a week but is very hard to hide it from my parents. My eyes do get red and i put on Clear Eyes but i still look faded ass fuck. Not from the redness but my eyes become glazy/droppy and crosseyed:eek::rolleyes:. I can control myself real well when i need to, but my eyes juss give it away.I try not to look at my parents or do something else but that is even more sketchy because im always around them and talking to them... i really need help on this 1 guys plzzz

2. #2 ydidimakeths420, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    Hide in your room, like a normal teenager.
    :D

3. Urging him to fix his post won't do him any good and might just end up getting you in trouble for encouraging a user to break the rules. Don't shoot the messenger, it's just a heads up. :p

OP, the best way to not look faded is to not be faded. There is no magic way to not appear stoned when you're stoned.

You're also too young to be here. We'll welcome ya back when you're 18, but creating a new account in the meantime might just get you a permanent ban so that you're never welcome back.

Just another heads up. :D

4. dont be fucked up when you have to be around your parents

/thread

5. I dont really think anyone can help you out here since that is the way you look when you get high. I'd say maybe chill in your room for a bit until the high wears off? I do that sometimes when my parents are home. The clear eyes cover up the redness but not the glossy eyes,my parents wouldn't even know why my eyes are like that so I dont worry. If im blazed my eyes get squinty as f*ck and they can tell somethings up. So yea Id say chill in your room or just smoke at night when they're asleep.

6. Ya i look like a fkin retard when im high and my parents could tell really easily when im high. but my eyes still stay glossy even when im sober 1 hour after smoke. maybe thats juss me :mad:

7. i'd suggest to stop using eye drops. if you blaze for a while without using eye drops, your eyes will be naturally less red. that's what happened to me anyways. however it took a long time (like a year)

8. when i was a teenager, my whole face looked high. My face drooped and got red, easy give away. Wait until you move out, SO much easier!

9. Common sense. smoking weed= glassy eyes

10. The fact of the matter is that people will know when you're high.

The only solution is to not be around people who you don't want to know you're high. Say you're going to bed and hang out in your room and watch some TV.

11. i thought faded meant taking unmentionables and like noddin out?

12. "Faded" just means "somewhat fucked up" for most people, be it on marijuana, alcohol, or whatever else.

All those different "high" related terms have become completely interchangeable.

13. Faded is a term that I have heard used to describe being under the influence of marijuana and alcohol at the same time, but most terms are interchangeable.

14. i usually adjust myself if i know theres a chance of parental confrontation.

i stretch my eyes and straighten my poster then when i talk i try to sound normal.

for me, normal is talking obnoxiously so they dont think im energy sapped.

and as for red eyes, i usually just say i got the sniffles.
    but i guess thats a seasonal excuse >.>

15. ohh wow that's sort of stupid seems like it could get you into trouble. does it make the people feel cooler to say that or something?

16. It's not about feeling cooler, the words themselves have just taken on many different meanings.

If I'm feeling pretty fucked up (no matter what the substance), I might say that I'm feeling pretty "faded".

Keep in mind too that slang terms have a lot of different meanings even just in different areas of the country.
    I don't hear anyone saying "dro" or "fire" around here, but those are pretty common slang terms relating to weed in other areas of the country.

"Faded" (in my area) is just another term for being fucked up/intoxicated/not sober. It doesn't have to mean you're on any specific drug or anything.

17. ohh i gotcha.

18. He edited his post. It said he was 16 when I posted. :smoking:

19. People don't magically get forced to move out when they're 18. A lot of people commute to college from their parent's homes or they stay with them to get off of their feet after high school.

EDIT: JD, you ninja'd me. I had no idea he admitted it.

20. Usuaully when I don't want to look high I don't smoke.... Or I use Rohtos.