Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not get weird when really high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frank1980, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Hello,

I find myself getting kind of weird when I'm really high around others (unless I'm also drunk). How do you guys usually deal with that?

Thanks!

2. I try to put myself into a more serious mindset to combat the giggles and "high thinking".  I can't say it is either enjoyable (it ruins the high for me) nor easy to do (like a mental face slap).  You may be able to mask the weirdness by shortening your responses to questions or conversation.  The best answer I can give is simply try to control your intake better for the situation I suppose.  Like drinking, even adults and seasoned users can have occasion to over-do it.  I try to save the really high moments for either private smoking or when the entire group also will be as high as I am.  Good luck and happy toking  :bongin: .

don't get really high around others if you can't handle it.

4. I smoke by myself because I get anxious and very awkwardly quiet when around other people.

[​IMG]

5. No way man don't stop haha my one friend always gets weird and dumb when we get high and it's the funniest thing ever. Unless someone is complaining odds are the people you smoke with find it to be funny.

If you really wanna keep your cool it's all a mental game. I can do anything high that I can do sober like I can even keep it cool in front of my family it just takes time and practice.

6. Embrace the weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Pretend you're a gangster.

You'll be as cool as a cucumber.

8. When I get the giggles i let it ride. I let everyone around me know that marijuana makes me laugh and most everything else pisses me off. I will, however refrain but being more of a dick than i already am. On Christmas, people were noticing that I was high off my ass, but i handled my shit.

9. #9 cannabisdayzzzd, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    When there are a lot of people keep convo short. If there is just one or two good friends just have a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 Grizzly Tracks, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Start talking with an exaggerated accent (maybe Chinese) and act like nothing has changed.

That helps those around you in becoming weird.  :yay:

11. Just get weird man if your friends don't like it when you get weird then they may not be your friends at all! 

12. I'm probably overthinking it because I do that, but I got sick of my boyfriend bitching at me to "stop acting so high", so I kinda made a point to really observe what behaviors and comments are "normal" for me. Granted, those behaviors and comments are still pretty damn weird. xD

13. I smoke around a bunch of extroverts, they don't really notice me being quiet or 'weird'.

14. Just stop smoking once you know you've had enough. If you've gotten high a few times you'll know when it's time to step back for a bit before going in for another hit. 

15. Just be yourself and go with it.  If they ask why you are acting weird just tell them you are high and laugh about it.  

16. #16 TheWhiteLighter, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Call the other guy Weired 
     ​
    then give him/her a hug

18. That's gay b yurself

19. I do now that both of our families know we smoke. xD Except when we're around his mom, cause she acts like he's on heroin.

20. Your first step would be to not focus on how weird you're being.