Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get tired when blazing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by novem, Feb 17, 2012.

1. #1 novem, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    ok so, i've been smoking regularly (nearly every day, mostly in the evening to help with sleep issues) since last june.

i usually use a pipe with a bowl that's pretty small as far as pipes go i think (my friends and i have estimated that 3 of my pipe's bowls = 1 regular bong bowl)

this never used to happen a lot, but now whenever i have even 1 bowl, i get completely zonked out, usually trouble keeping my eyes open. does anyone know why? does anyone know how to avoid this?

any help would be appreciated, i'd love to have my awesome highs back :)

***just to clarify, this is for the times when i want to stay awake after i smoke! sorry for the confusion

2. I usually drink a cup of coffee if I feel tired after smoking.

3. i would say pack your bowls less packed, more loose. iunno if this actually works, but when i get to that point ill smoke jut a little less until i get over that "phase"

4. If your smoking to help you sleep then what's the problem. All you could do I guess is get a sativa dominant strain.

5. sorry i guess i should've mentioned that this is for the times when it's not for sleep haha. thanks for the tip though.

6. The reason your getting tired is cause your BLAZING, in which case your using a lighter or a flame. When you use a flame it burns your product to nothing. All sedatives and carsinagins are released at 420 when you vape your only releasing the active thc and cbd ect not sedatives. Get a vape or do something active post blaze. I like to face bowls and then go board. Just figure out what you enjoy stoned and have fun!

7. [quote name='"phirestarter420"']The reason your getting tired is cause your BLAZING, in which case your using a lighter or a flame. When you use a flame it burns your product to nothing. All sedatives and carsinagins are released at 420 when you vape your only releasing the active thc and cbd ect not sedatives. Get a vape or do something active post blaze. I like to face bowls and then go board. Just figure out what you enjoy stoned and have fun![/quote]

Uhhh what? Try eating something before you smoke or a sativa. India's will make you drowsy.

8. if i smoke late at night, i get more of a chilled sleepy kinda high..
    cus i to have trouble falling asleep

But if i smoke during the day, i chill with my friends walk around outside.. enjoy life :smoking:

so if its daytime go walk around outside or sumthin :p

9. wait im confused you said u smoke mostly to help with sleep issues, but you want to know how to stay awake when ur high?

10. Vape and or coffee

11. redbull it and keep busy. if i sit in my recliner its all over. keep moving or doing something (not watching TV or listening to the stereo) those two put me right to sleep.

12. Smoke a sativa dominate strain throughout the day. You shouldn't be tired :smoke: If you can only get indica i guess you could try some coffee.

13. Dude said eating.before very valid as smoking causes a large Drop in blood sugar

14. this is the result of being a lazy stoner if you lay around you will get tired if you stay active you will not get tired

15. [quote name='"phirestarter420"']The reason your getting tired is cause your BLAZING, in which case your using a lighter or a flame. When you use a flame it burns your product to nothing. All sedatives and carsinagins are released at 420 when you vape your only releasing the active thc and cbd ect not sedatives. Get a vape or do something active post blaze. I like to face bowls and then go board. Just figure out what you enjoy stoned and have fun![/quote]

Not true actually, the boiling points of the cannabinols in cannabis vary heavily:

16. Don't burn after you are tired as it increases the ability to sleep. If I wake up after midnight and smoke I know for a fact I am wasting a portion of my high because I get so tired I can't even go for munchies.

On that same note I have trouble falling back asleep if I don't smoke.

17. 1)Good, upbeat tunes
    2)Drinking/Eating
    3)Staying in an alert active mindset

A lot of people like to zone out when their stoned and theirs absolutely nothing wrong with that in fact I'm a huge fan of it unless I want to be up and about doing things. However, if I want to be up and about I use the first 2 tips and I try to concentrate on staying active and alert, works for me ;)

18. Since I started vaping, I stopped getting heavy-eyed so often.

19. I really dont know how healthy this is, so don't ask me, but I have this soap that has caffeine in it (its called energy shock I think), if i'm feeling burnt out, I'll have a shower and use that, or even just wash my hands/arms/face with it and feel like I just drank 2 cups of coffee.

It probably causes cancer or something, but it works reeeeallly well when you're burnt out.

20. that's amazing haha i've never heard of that!