Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not get caught with joints?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Nov 26, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Snowman00"']the only way not to get caught, is to believe you are not going to get caught. Mind over matter, but sometimes it doesn't even matter. Just smoke.[/quote]

I actually feel you on that, if your paranoid your just digging your own grave.

2. That's the thing, once you smoke from it, you don't have to keep it and can just throw it away.

I'd recomend buying a simple glass spoon for $10-$15 at your local headshop. You can keep your bud in a pill bottle, and put the pipe and the bottle inside a folded sock like this:

[​IMG]

Once you put the pill bottle and pipe in the sock crease area, wrap the rest of it around and thats an easy way to hide the smell and keep your bud and piece secure. Then hide it somewhere no one will look.

3. get some one over 18 to buy you a mflb. combine that with a sploof & ozium and you got your indoor smoking kit.

4. I have no glass experience. I know in the future I will, but for not I'm pretty content with joints. Also, I'm pretty new to smoking so I have time to experience more. I feel in the future, I might even switch my preference.

5. Not smoking it...?

6. You don't belong here.:mad:

7. I feel the same.

8. ITT : People who've never attempted to smoke joints undected inside

I'm a bit of an expert in this field - been smoking joints in my room for the past year (near enough!) and to this day have only had a couple hiccups. Here's how i do it :

BEFORE
    - towel tucked into door (acts as a smell + windstopper)
    - large object infront of door if possible, this stops my parents from fully opening the door (gives more time to abandon ship if i get an unexpected visitor)
    - pre-spray room with aftershave/whatever (just routine, but i like to think it helps)
    - have your ashtray/bottle/whatever out and ready to use

DURING
    - open window as much as possible, close curtains/blinds/whatever behind you if you can (traps smell)
    - hang out of your window as far as your comfortable with and hold the joint OUT the window, again as far away as possible from the open window (reduces smell coming into house)
    - when taking a draw, make it a big one and exhale AWAY from the window/room, underneath your window or at angle that allows it to be picked up by a breeze is perfect

AFTER
    - re-spray room, open blinds/curtains and open windows for a hardcore breeze, NEVER SKIP THIS PART.

On a side note, i'd say never EVER smoke in your room if your feeling bait about it - any paranoia will be intensified as soon as you start smoking it, and i've even put out joints that weren't even half smoked because of it.

9. ive been saying this for ever: buy a one hitter to smoke in your room. idk why noone ever suggests it, they work fine, if you rip it all the way through no smoke will come out, just make a sploof and exhale out your bedroom window. the smell is minimal, i have done this the past month or so every night and never gotten caught, i dont think my room even smells at all. one hitters are also cheap as fuck, i bought mine for 4 dollars, you mite even be able to get one for less.

10. There must be a reason for him not wanting to get caught by his parents. He should just go outside for it.

11. The best thing to do is light a incense or candle. stick your head out the window and light your jay. It would probably still stink though lol. Just smoke outside.

12. Just open your window and sit on the ledge of your window.
    When your done just go back in your room through the window. lol
    && lock your door. If you hear your mom trying to get in just put everything out be calm and when she asks why was it locked say "i was jacking off sorry mom"