Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not get caught with joints?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So I really only smoke joints, and I want to smoke in my room. What do I have to do to ensure that I don't get caught by my parents? Thanks in advance.

2. There is no real way that will work.

3. Smoke joints outside only, if you even try to smoke them inside when you are not allowed will result in being caught 500% of the time

4. Smoke outside.

5. Joints smell worse than any glass because the smoke lingers and burns with your rolling paper. If you can't go for a walk and smoke then i guess you could hold the joint outside the window and pull in to take hits and blow through a sploof then spray some lysol? Hassle.

6. Yeah I thought that would be the response. The problem is I can't think of a solid reason to leave. Any ideas?

7. There is no way to hide the smell of joint inside. Just use an apple or something.

8. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']Yeah I thought that would be the response. The problem is I can't think of a solid reason to leave. Any ideas?[/quote]

Take the dog for a walk.

9. Say you're going for a walk.

10. I hear ya man, I've been there plenty of times where I wanted to smoke, but didn't have a valid reason to just go outside cause my parents were walking around doing stuff.

Waiting is really the only option, when I had to hide from my parents those were all I smoked because it was easier than carrying around my bowl, I'd just have a joint rolled already and go smoke in my garage/backyard, usually when they weren't home. Even if they aren't home, I don't recommend smoking a joint inside because that shit will stink up your whole room and can spread through the house. Just go outside.

Waiting actually makes it a little more anticipating and worth it I guess, so if you really don't wanna get caught wait till they leave, or wait till you can go outside somewhere in your back yard and find a spot to toke where they wouldn't see you.

11. the only way not to get caught, is to believe you are not going to get caught. Mind over matter, but sometimes it doesn't even matter. Just smoke.

12. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']So I really only smoke joints, and I want to smoke in my room. What do I have to do to ensure that I don't get caught by my parents? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

quit being a dumb fuck and dont smoke a joint in your room. go get a bowl or if youre underage (you are) make an improvised bong. saves alot of weed too.

13. This is usually what I do:

Put a fan on my window(because the screen wont come out)
    Lock the door and put a towel under it
    Cover up all vents/cool air returns
    Spray big time when done
    Let my Ionic Breeze run all day

14. Even if he is underage he could still get a spoon. Most gas stations don't even card.

15. This is perfect I just talked to my mom and she said that her and my dad are going to watch a movie later to night. Can't wait :D. Also my dog requires alot of strength to walk so i can't be high, and I tried the walk thing on thanksgiving. If you read the who snuck out before dinner with the family thread you know how that went.(not good)

Can't wait till I'm financially independent with my own house and all.

16. I made a water bottle bong but it didnt work out very well. I'm 18.

17. [quote name='"Tetrahydrocanni"']

I made a water bottle bong but it didnt work out very well. I'm 18.[/quote]

either look up how to make one or go buy a cheap pipe. theyre very easy to make, ive done it hundreds of times before. and sorry about the insulting language, i mistaked you for a troll

18. Home made bongs are pretty simple, you could even make a steam roller if you wanted to get just as high, if not higher than a bong, without the water, the mess, and all the other parts like a stem and attaching it to the bowl.

19. Yeah I made a comment on the language but erased it all because I didn't think you meant much of it. Anyway I guess I'll keep doing it outside. I like joints and I don't want to keep the piece lying around. Thanks for the answers.

20. Have you had serious experience with glass? Please honestly answer. If one can go through the trouble of hiding weed, one can go through the trouble of hiding a spoon that's less than 6 inches.

Not trying to force my opinion or anything, just saying the general consensus on here is glass>>>>>>>>>>paper.