*** How to NOT get Caught Smoking Inside ***

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuclear Mudkip, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Why don't you just get one of these
    [​IMG]

Put it on your head and put the other end against the window screen. :D

2. Invest in a vaporizer - problem solved.

3. OR

you could get a vaporizer

that seems like WAY to much work just to get high, in all honesty, a bit of a buzzkill, at least from my view

ive found that just chilling near a wide open window can also make a huge difference

I now realize how glad I am to have my own little place, where I can smoke where ever i damn well please and not worry one bit

4. When I lived in the upstairs portion of my house (my teen years) it was as easy as just opening both my windows since they were on opposite sides of the room. Even on a day without much of a breeze the air still flowed nicely. Unless my folks were home, then I would plug the door and place a fan in front of the door for good measure. It always worked.:smoking:

5. * Op's parents walk in ... looks at room ... WTF !

6. smoke outdoors

7. Personally I wouldn't do the blanket. I only brought that up because I saw it on another thread. You could probably just get away with a sploof and some air freshener.

8. Maybe.

Depending on your house, your parents, how dank your weed is, what you choose to smoke out of, how much you smoke, and how effective your sploof is.

So your thread full of advice about how "NOT" to get caught is more like a few ways to minimize the risk, as best. :p

9. I used to blaze in my room every night in highschool.

my parents were right next door.

I would blanket the door, and conceal smoke out of a bong. taking quick rips.

blowing straight out the window.

never got caught.

i also burned incense, but i was doing that BEFORE i even smoked weed.

i just liked the smell.

10. I used to do that when I was in High School and still lived at home. Then after awhile I got lazy and instead of sitting by the window taking quick hits, I'd just sit where ever and get so high I'd space out with the pipe in my hand for hours watching Leno and Conan. lol. Usually lit incense and it was enough to mask the smell from my parents. I like Cedar the best. I'm an adult now. If I want to smoke while I watch tv, work out, listen to music, clean the house, fuck my woman, cook dinner, or while I take a shit, I do. The perks of being an adult and not living with your parents. Besides, if it's merely the smell getting out your worried about in case it's illegal where you are just get a small CFM fan, carbon filter and set it up on a switch. Flip it on when you smoke. It will get the air flowing towards it sucking up the smoke and cleaning it. Same idea as for a grow. It takes the particles out of the air.

11. I take towels throw them over the shower curtain rod so it makes an inclosed space open the window which is inside the shower and toke away smell never stays inside and you can just take a shower if you majorly smell like weed

12. i just smoke in the shower. it works pretty good. i just turn up the water really hot and get some steam going to absorb the odor. dont turn on the fan, blow your hit out slow through a rag, and you'll be good.

13. If you really need to go the stealthy route,here is what you do.

First of all,you need a bong.

Second,you need to know how much you can take in one snapper/rip.

Third,you'll need some air freshener like febreeze.

You'll need music on for the sound of the lighter and bong.

Give your room a few quick sprays.Careful though,don't make it too obvious.

Get an old shirt or towel or something and spray it with the febreeze.

Pack a bowl that you know you can snap in one hit.

Blow smoke into shirt near window.

Give room another 2 or 3 QUICK sprays.

You'll be golden.

14. I prefer my own method: Be an adult and face no reprimand for something as trivial as smoking inside.

15. -dead

16. thats when my mom would be like "you're fucking high arent you i knew it!!!"

17. If you need an explanation for why there is a towel under your door just say your lights were off...

How will they know there was a towel under your door unless they laid their ass on the ground and shoved their nose under your door? Even then just tell them it was a coat hanging on your door that fell when you shut it and you just never picked it up.

Just be really defensive if they ask, like: "Why the hell were you peeking through the crack under my door...?"

18. you can see the light through the sides of the door. in most houses, the bottom door crack is easily visible. being defensive about looking down there might work with a few parents, but most would press the issue.

19. My parents always tried to catch me smoking and caught me a countless number of times, I was caught something like 7 times before I could even drive and I never got caught smoking in my room.

Well you could turn off the lights minus the TV or something, I normally smoke in the dark either way. Or you could hang some sort of blanket over the whole door itself, I guess.

And the jacket thing worked for my friends on every proctor they have had in college so far.

Might not work for everybody though. Idunno.

20. [quote name='"Sploojum"']How to NOT get caught smoking inside:
    1.) Smoke Outside
    2.) No worries yo[/quote]

exactly.
    & I also wanted to point out, spoofs are not 100% effective... they just aren't. especially with the joint part of this advice. lol...