Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To: Not Get Busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sidbenmore, Dec 31, 2010.

1. How To: Not Get Busted by your Parents

1. Smoke in the shower.
    2. Smoke in the garage and out the door.
    3. Use a cigarette roller but replace with weed and hollow out the filters.
    4. Stash your weed in your computer or some other complex device that is difficult to open and unsuspecting.

* Remember its always better to get busted by your parents than by your local law enforcement. If you smoke at home you're chances of getting in trouble with the law are very, very slim.

How To: Not Get Busted by the Cops

1. Clearly indicate your refusal to search all things of your person & your property.

2. Do not inadvertently consent to searches or remain silent, however, always be respectful.

*Cops have the right to search you for weapons only if they have reason to suspect you are armed.

*Cops do not have the right to search your vehicle based upon smell however, it will alert them and they will bring a dog if one is available. Some departments may not have a K-9 available on call but they will threaten to bring one. They might also tell you that they can search your car because they can smell reefer this is not true.

2. Do not smoke/drink in the car.
    3. Do not bring paraphernalia in the car
    4. Roll blunts/joints
    5. Know your states traffic laws.
    6. Don't buy bumper stickers
    7. Don't play load music.
    8. If you get pulled over remain calm.

2. What would smoking in the shower do?

3. Dude, like 4 people posted the same exact thread in the past hour...

4. There's never a guarantee that you won't get busted.
    These tips will at least give you a fighting chance though

5. #5 I like fishing, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    Why are you storing your bud in your computer? Dogs will find it either way, and parents can be fooled with hiding spots that arnt a bitch for you to get your weed out of. And if your smoking in the shower and trying not to get busted why suggest joints? Dont play loud music? if you dont have a sub and your car is a reasonably insulated car (as in not rusted thru floors) its not that loud outside the car. certainly not loud enough to get pulled over for. Why no bumper stickers, i assume you mean weed bumper stickers, but an Obama or McCain bumper sticker never got anyone pulled over. Just sayin'

6. None of these threads are needed.We have tons of them with the same information.Try using the search bar.Anyone who uses this is probably a kid who shouldnt even be on here.When i was 14 id take my bongs,blunts,ect out to my garage and smoke.No matter what time.My mom never once woke up.Just grow a pair and fucking smoke.

7. what's wrong with bumper stickers? my car is COVERED in phish/grateful dead/string cheese incident stickers and just the other day, i had an unlit joint in my mouth about to get sparked, i look up and sure enough theres a cop right behind me running my plates

he followed me for a while but he couldn't do shit because i wasn't breaking any laws (or so he thought)