How to Not get Busted by your Parents??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by purplehazeguy, May 14, 2009.

1. Hey Guys

I recently seem to smoke with my friends a lot on weekends , my eyes don't get red anymore but my voice and breath usually give it away. Any advice?? My parents already think I'm a pothead , (I recently just got suspended for coming to class under the influence:D)

Thanks guys :smoking:;)

2. Be discreet and don't act stupid or do anything stupid...? It's not that hard...

3. If you're an adult, tell your parents you smoke and admit when you're high.

If not, byebye

4. use a vaporizer.

5. Don't be a dick, he could be in college or an 18 year old Senior, theoretically. No one needs a backseat mod. Let the real ones do their job and you can worry about your own shit. Dude, eyedrops, Tic-Tacs and layers is what I used to do. Smoke, put on a sweatshirt, pop a Tic-Tac and some eyedrops, and you've got a good cover.

6. eat somthing drinking something too would help :p

7. Don't quote pics

8. When I'm baked around my parents I just look them straight in the eye and act normally. Avoiding them can work but some parents get a bit curios. Also I think my mom knows I'm high but she just doesn't care so its pretty legit

9. Keep your theories to yourself. Coming in here..have you even wrote one scientific paper? are you recognized by the scientific community in any way? Have you any proof of your theory, or is it just wild speculation at the moment?

10. #11 ModderXtr, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    How else was he gonna respond to you, when you don't post any sort of real content?

Edit: to the op, just use eye drops for your eyes as stated, and a drink to combat the cotton mouth.

Unless you're hot-boxing all the time, nothing more than a quick spray of febreeze or axe will be needed to have you smelling not like bud. Wash your hands too, that's what usually smells the most after smoking.

11. i actually wrote a thread on it

search how to now get caught

12. well, ModderXtr you could address someone by name...see what I did there? Also, if you cant see what message he was trying to convey with Thor yielding his mighty banhammer. Well, thats internet treason; I should report you to the meme re-education camps.

13. But see, you also quoted me, as am I now. That's what I was referring too. No one cares about your stupid little memes, and I'm surprised the mods even allow them.

14. If MJ influences you to the point of where your parents can tell, then there's really no way of avoiding that if you have to talk to them. All I can say, is that some people can hide their high, some can't. You also have to take into consideration how long you've been smoking, because that can affect how ''goofy'' you get on green. Most people that smoke regularily don't experience the gitty laughter and ''chaoticness'' that new smokers do. If you've been smoking for awhile, then maybe you're just one of those unfortunate(or maybe considered lucky) ones.

15. if you stash bud in their house. keep it in an airtight container hidden away. do not smoke in their house, unless you are completely sure you will not get busted. and just make sure you dont leave shit lying around, dont do things that may hint you smoking bud. just be careful and cautious, dont get lazy about your shit

16. I've never had this problem. I told my parents when I started smoking and since then we smoke together and they laugh if I come home high.

but if it's the smell and breath giving you away, try some gum and body spray

17. How the fuck do you get busted being high in school? If they accuse you of being high just tell them you aren't.

18. i always have a pack of gum on me, whether it be for smoking or just wanting my breath to smell great. you could go with mints, but i prefer gum

19. WHY is this under toking tools?