Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not fall asleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~Blue Skys~, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I smoke at night. And i just wind up falling asleep. Its good and all, because i use MJ for insomnia sometimes, but now when i smoke during the day, i just want to go to bed. Is there anything i can do to stop this?

2. maybe smoke less, are you newer to smoking?

3. dont do boring things, get a proper night of sleep before. Dont get to comfortable, stay occupied video games work, have friends over, go outside and do stuff.
    Its not to hard

4. I smoke about a gram every time i smoke, and no, im not new to smoking.

5. Smoking a lot can sometimes result in a great fatigue. What I do, especially at night, to stay awake is drink coffee or energy drinks while I toke. Having a coffee right after toking could help you out.

Maybe you can try it out and tell us if it made a difference for you.
    Farewell.

6. Yea i couldn't agree more. If you become a couch potato you're going to pass out quickly. As long as you stay active you should have the will power to stay up. you just have to get used to not falling a sleep.