Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not be tired when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoner099, Feb 17, 2014.

1. I usually smoke late at night and i can only stay awake 2 hours max, what can i do or eat to be more awake while high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This is usually not a problem with Sativa-dominant strains. 

You're most likely smoking Indica.

Try drinking salt-water/gatorade/coconut water/electrolytes. Personally, I wouldn't even recommend eating if you want to stay energized, munchies have a tendency to themselves induce couchlock. 

3. Yeah it's the indica man

4. Smoke a 100% sativa. Even hybrids make me tired as fuck. Just made a thread about my g-bong experience (first time using a g-bong) and it was sativa, couldn't sleep for hours even though my body was getting tired since it was so late.

5. Good question.

last night , after staying high pretty much all day, and after spending most of the day on or near the couch...I was too damn tired to bother smoking anymore.

Should I be concerned about that?

6. Whatever feeling your feeling, it will be amplified. Yesterday I felt like napping but instead had some bowls of Blue Dream and man did I nap..

7. nah just don't let it become a habit. we all have those days where we just sit on our ass and blaze.

and OP like everyone else said smoking a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid may fix your problem.

8. Too late.

Damn!

9. Drink coffee before you smoke, works for me.

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

10. Vape
    Don't spend your whole high sitting around
    Go for a quick run
    Toke again when you get tired

11. Try a cup of coffee, or vape at a lower temp

12. Shoot up rabies

BMS FTW

13. Have some caffeine first

14. Get a sativa dominate strain or hybrid!