Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not be annoying when you're ridiculously blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronic Sense, May 26, 2009.

1. stop the damn grinning. all you need to do is stop working yourself up over everything, and when i say work up i mean like being all hyper and having that ball of energy all ready to burst in your chest. no more smiling, just chill the ___ out. lol. i used to be all grinning. when my best friends are like waving there hands and telling me im going threw a forest and im being chased by some fake ass animal im thinking i nthe back of my head "honestly bro, stfu." then again about 90% of my friends dont smoke and they like to think they know alot about it and they dont, then they tryto tell my other friends about smoking, and i just sit back and listen to the bullshit that they feed others...

2. Yeah dude, you said it in your post.

Just don't smoke as much weed.

When I am in a big group situation and 1/2 the people smoke and the other 1/2 don't but are drunk, you just have to know when to stop. I have no problems saying "no thanks, I'm good man" to someone who offers me a bowl or a blunt, and nobody ever takes offense. It is refreshing to see people able to control their usage like that.

3. to put it bluntly just learn to shut the fuck up and chill, ive told people this in my circle when i see it and if its a friend id only do it when they start with me, its simple just be high stare off and enjoy youself without interacting with people when youre either incapable of communication or they just dont want to be bothered, you dont need to be reckless to have fun, just smoke some weed, chill out and enjoy yourself

4. one of the best ways ive seen anyone put this

5. just take 3 deep breathes and relax. what i do when i drive blazzed. also, u can act like that when ur sober.

for me my rents no all i do is sleep, homework, chill with friends.

when im high, sleep, homework, chill with friends.

ahahahha im not diffferent, being high makes it more enjoyable and its funny when u do normal things fucked up lol

6. Yo be goofy.

That's half the fun. :smoking:

7. I use to talk a lot and I would get really hyper when I first started to smoke. After a while I learned that there is always a time to let yourself go, but sometimes you just need to sit there and be quiet. I think I enjoy my high a lot more now knowing that I can control myself when I'm completely stoned.

8. Its something you pick up in time. I would suggest you be as chill as possible. If your annoying people wont want you in there circle which adds up to you smoking by yourself or not at all.