Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not act high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Any advise on how to appear and act sober. Im not so good at it.

2. get some visine A, make sure you don't reek of weed smoke, and realize that the paranoia is normal and all in your head. thats all you can really do until your mind get acclimated to being high.

3. people dont think youre high until you give them a reason to.

4. this.

5. For me, it's the eyes. I can't tell you how many times i've had a friend go "Dude... open your eyes man..." So always have drops. As for smell, only an experienced nose can pick up weed smell, but to be careful get some gum/ mints, spray, and hand sanitizer.

Other than that, it comes down to how you act in general. Avoid long conversation and try not to linger around your parents/ whoever too much. You will learn how to act sober when you smoke more, it comes naturally. I hope i helped

6. I usually just drop the fact that I smoked in my mind, so I'm just living life normal..

7. as long as you dont hotbox a joint and you got the visine you will look normal. Now if you have a low tolerance and someone picks up a convo with you, this is where you might lose it.

Example:

Kid: So how are you doing today?
    You: I SAW TUPAC

8. :p lol

9. #9 KrazySmokerHome, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    I lol'd

Most people that i know wouldn't get that (too old, not culturally diverse enough)

Lately I've been noticing that I'm actually getting high...Instead of just feeling the same..every damn day.. That and I've been noticing people that are high around me

My best advice, just chill and don't fight it
    Don't act like a dumbass
    And watch how many times you say "uhhh" or "man" in a sentance
    FFS don't reek of weed either, first thing I notice on someone, besides their glazed look, is that yummy tasty goodness that tingles your senses *they smell so much of weed I can fukin tatse it*

10. Dont smoke weed to get high, Smoke weed to enhance your day. but then when time comes to it. Smoke weed to get Stupid

11. worlds of brilliance.

12. Why would you smoke weed to get stupid? just curious. Anyway, unless you can't stop laughing. Just think of it as an addition to yourself. Think of it as a suit,or a hat. Just take it off. Your body may feel weird, but you don't have to act that way.

13. I got two cents on how to not act high.

Nice guy.
    Act like a nice guy in a good mood. That should be easy because you are in a good mood because your high.

Just like you use incense to throw off the smell. Use a nice guy attitude to mask the fact that your high. Make them notice how nice your are not how high you are.

Don't wear hoodies and/or sun glasses in inappropriate times. If you have to do that so people don't think your high your starting off on the wrong foot.

Hope this helps, good luck man.

14. Visine is definitely the big one for me. I can't tell you how many times I was smart enough to act chill, be quiet, but was stupid enough to linger long enough for a relative to notice my bloodshot eyes. Whoops.

Honestly, my mom doesn't get half the things I find funny when I'm sober, so I don't even bother trying to tell her a joke/story when I'm high.

15. good advice shyguy

16. When I haven't smoked in a long while and I get really baked it can be pretty obvious that I'm high. Even if I put Visine in my eyes it can be hard to hide the fact that it looks like my eyes are closed. And if I try to open them more I just look like a fool. That and I'll get all smiles and cant stop grinning like a fool.

17. Haha ok so ignore this if you want but i must ramble.

If you ever go into a fast food restaurant high (especially if its late at night), that is the true test if you can act sober. I used to work at a fast food restaurant and it was like a game for me and half the staff there haha, every time people came in we would try to figure out who is high. idk i thought it was fun, you have people come in that act fine but their eyes are red as fuck, those people who are really paranoid that look over their shoulder every 2 seconds, the guy who comes in and halfway threw ordering his meal he will just look up at you, this guy who one time rolled up in the drive threw window, car wreaked, a baggie on his lap with what looked like 1-2 grams of dank, licking his joint as i went to hand him his food, he had balls.

18. Just act like you would if you were sober. Everybody says use visine but from my personal experience (2 years of smoking) I've never used visine once. And I've dealt with all my family at cookouts and stuff like that. I must just be lucky or something because when I get high my eyes get low and red as fuck. But just remain calm and don't do anything you wouldn't normally do.

19. idk but if i like open my eyes pretty wide and really concetrarte then i can be spber

20. Thanks man. Works for me, I have been doing it for awhile but I wasn't able to really put it into words till a couple weeks ago so I was a little excited to share.

It might not work so well on family though.