Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to never get caught , by your parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imhighritenow, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ight this is my guide to never getting caught (by your parents)

step one : gather your pipe/bong/vape/whatever.

step two : gather you sack of weed and lighter

step .... uhhh : grab a towel and go to your bathroom

step 5: turn on the shower and the fan (and open a window if youhave one)

step six: toke up!!!!

step seven : hop in the shower ( sometimes ill hit my bong while in the shower :smoke: )

and there you go . if you need to smuggle your gear to and from the bathroom , its good to have it all in one big zip lock bag and just carry it under your towel .

now stay high AND DONT GET CAUGHT

2. Or just dont smoke in the house?

3. 1. Smoke when parents are in bed or out of the house.

4. does the smell stay?

5. Honestly. Why can't people just go outside if their parents/guardians/landlord/etc. don't want them smoking in the house?

6. step 1: move out.
    step 2: smoke weed

7. naw dawg , not at all . the smell of the shower and body wash and shampoo takes care of it

8. i got caught smoking while they were "asleep"
    its risky

9. its kinda hard when you live in the middle of a big city and would rather not get caught by they cops

10. walking around to the bathroom with a bong/vape in hand will significantly heighten your chances of being caught

11. You're honestly trying to tell me it's more risky to smoke when you're parents are asleep than carry all your stuff into the bathroom and smoke when they're up and walking around?

No.

12. well if you have a hard time putting a bag of weed and i pipe in your pocket and walking to the bathroom , than you must have some high level of mental retardation

13. UM...let's see.....well I am the parent LOL

14. thats why you use a pipe and if you dont have one make one or dont do this

15. lol, or just toke up with your parents?

16. I WISH hahaha

17. not lying i just did that right before i saw this thread. +rep to OP, shit works

18. ill just smoke in my room or go outside, i feel like if your smoking in your bathroom all the time that your just asking to get caught.

19. ok i smoke at home with my parent just about every day... haha ok how i do it is just wait til they go to sleep. Wait a little bit then lock your door open up a window and smoke a bowl. Blow the smoke out the window. after your done spray some lysol or axe or whatever and let the air flow like with a small fan. everything will be good. I've only smoked in the bathroom once in awhile if i wanted to smoke a doob at night. Other wise just smoke when they are gone. Like go outside. not hard man.

20. This is complete bullshit. Not everyone can stealthily smoke out of a bong. If you load the bong up with weed, once you pull there's gonna be tons of smoke.

My plan? Get a one hitter, a lighter, a sploof. Smoke the herbs, cover both ends, blow the smoke in the sploof and you're 80% not gonna get caught